1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If a beautiful girl in her twenties is single - does that mean she is in the closet?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lemons123, Jul 6, 2015.

1. lemons123

Just curious...recently met a girl aged 22 who seems to be single, when I asked if she is - she avoided the subject like the plague. Also, on instagram she doesn't have even one pic with a bf and just one "lip kiss" with 2 girls, plus on one pic she is with her "bff" but call this her "valentines date".
    She also told me her brother is gay which may mean that its genetics in the family...

My gaydar is generally good though so she doesn't seem to trigger the "red lamp" that far but overall - what do you guys think? Is it common for extreme beauties to be single in their early 20s?

2. Lyana

Re: If a beautiful girl in her twenties is single - does that mean she is in the clos

Title question: No. It does not. Tons of people are single. Yes, even attractive people. It can be that she hasn't connected with anyone that way. Or she's been focusing on other things. Or she just doesn't care for a relationship right now. 22 is young.

She could be closeted. She could be straight. The only way you can know if she isn't straight is if she has a girlfriend, or if she tells you.

If this is a girl you're interested in, then flirt with her the way you would with any girl you assumed straight. It may work, it may not; it won't tell you anything about her orientation unless she cimes out to you.
    If you're not interested in her, then what does it matter to you whether she's gay or not?

3. lemons123

Re: If a beautiful girl in her twenties is single - does that mean she is in the clos

Thanks.

Yeah, I guess and btw: sorry to all if I'm making some typos/errors while posting, I didn't even read what I've posted above, because I am trying to combine some intense workout with...forum posting. But anyway...

I would post pics too but I think it's not cool since I don't have her permission.

Another option: She is asexual.

4. Truth teller

Out Status:
    Not out at all

Most likely...

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

She's gay.

6. acciocarrie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Why do you care...

7. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

In general, the girl can choose not to date anyone, she could be single for just a short time, she could be LGBT but open about it (thus not being in the closet), and so on.. I don't see why she'd automatically be in the closet.

Moreover, a person can be dating someone while being in the closet towards everyone else.

8. Van

Van

The logic, though. [​IMG]

9. lemons123

Yeah...true that. She seems to be kinda quite emotional though, calling a bunch of people her "lovers", "love of my life"..."my life" and what not.

Basically, another problem is her 'culture'. Since me and you Quem are both from europe, albeit from completely different parts of it you know how in europe overall people don't do certain things unless they're really close (like dating each other...). However...said girl is from a totally different part of the world: the middle-east. Met her 2 weeks ago through a common friend while on a trip to Israel and they on average seem quite "touchy". Also - the fact that her English isn't perfect doesn't help at all.
    She could have a different idea of the meaning of words like "lover".