1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What evil things have your siblings done? What did you do to get revenge?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwesomeSocks, Jul 6, 2015.

1. AwesomeSocks

AwesomeSocks Guest

Once, when I was about seven or so, I LOVED monster high dolls.
    My sisters did too, but only I didn't lose mine. One time, I let them play with them with me. My big sister broke the legs of Draculara, which was my favorite. My mom had her buy me a new one.

But the worst thing my sister has ever done was not know who Freddy Mercury was. That was just evil.

So what are some evil things your siblings have done?

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any. :slight_smile:

3. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm the older evil sibling. Can't wait til the day retribution is handed.

4. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

Manipulated my parents, used my autism to manipulate me into buying him alcohol, drove me violently out of the house as in with maneuvers that could very well have left me paralyzed for life if I had landed the wrong way, forged my parents' checks and pawned off their goods, broke in on their neighbors and robbed them, made phony "conversions" to Christianity to manipulate my parents faith, knocked up a woman and left her and my nephew for dead after it turned out he had cystic fibrosis, alienated his wife (another woman) to the point that the only time I have ever met my neice was in the hospital she was born in...

Yeah, my brother is a psychopath. My nephew is the cutest thing that walked the Earth, though, and my nephew's mom is an incredible and brave woman.

I blame conservative Christianity for the fact that my brother is so messed up. Actually, forget Christianity. I merely blame conservatism.

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2015 at 07:23 PM ----------

Really, one thing that completely makes it worthwhile for me to choose to be a decent human being is that, the last time I visited my nephew, he was flopping around on the play equipment at the park, shouting to his mother, "Hey, I'm a lizard! I'm a LIZARD!" My dumbass brother really gave up something that cute. He really is a very stupid person.

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2015 at 07:33 PM ----------

I meant to put an apostrophe on the "my parents'" in the "my parents faith" as it is spelled above, but the administration has decided, in their infinite wisdom, that it would be imprudent to allow those of us who have slow and unreliable internet connections to attempt to correct embarrassing typographical errors.

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2015 at 07:37 PM ----------

You know, I remember that golden time when it could take several minutes to load a page on even the best connections that were available to us of the unwashed masses.

We also had to walk for miles through the ice and snow to get to the nearest place to replace a busted sound card, and it was all uphill, too...both ways!

#4 Christiaan, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015