1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My birthday was yesterday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Jul 7, 2015.

1. person57

Hey everyone. As you can tell from the title, my birthday was yesterday. It was a pretty good day, really. I got to go shopping with some of my family and then we went to go see a movie. I just find it amazing how much has happened throughout these 16 years of my life. I've been through a lot of struggles but there's also been amazing moments in my life. Life may not be perfect, but that's okay. If life was perfect, it would be plain and boring. I've learned so many things, and I grew so much as a person. And I just have to thank you guys. You guys have really had a positive impact on my life and you guys have helped me stay strong and I love you all so much for that. I think that it's legit to say that this website has changed my life. I've learned so much from you all and you guys were always here for me. I love you.

2. Van

Van

Happy birthday! :slight_smile: I'm glad you had a nice one! (*hug*)

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy belated birthday! It's great that you had a wonderful day and enjoyed it. Being able to reflect on your life thus far and realising that you have learned and grown as a person is pretty cool too. :slight_smile: