1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible of Being 95% Straight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Jul 9, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

How is it possible of being just 95% straight? If it is, then where is the other 5%? I am mostly attracted to men and there are times when I see a cute girl I would stare but I have no idea if I want to date her or something. Is this possible?

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've known plenty of women who've said things like "I'm straight, but if Jennifer Lawrence asked, I wouldn't say no" or "I'm straight but shit happens".

3. Spacewalker

There's a term called biflexible that'd fit maybe if you wanna label yourself. And ofc it's possible. Everything's possible.
    But you don't have to get your orientation correct for 100%.
    For example I identify as bi bc it varies how much I like boys. But girls would be my alltime favorite so I'm bi-ish but hey who cares. I just like whom I like. The time when my head ached from thinking and analizing are over.

#3 Spacewalker, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  4. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Heteroflexible is another term for this. It entails that you are mostly attracted to the same-sex but you have a smaller (but still there) attraction to the opposite sex.

It's like being bisexual, but you're leaning to the heterosexual side.

Many people actually aren't 100% gay or 100% straight. So this is normal :3

5. guitar

Western society sees sexuality as something binary: you're straight or gay. Most people have a strong preference one way or another, but sexuality is a continuum. I was reading ng a recent study that showed something like 30% of women were some degree of bisexial like yourself. I'm the opposite of you, I'm 95% gay but if the right girl came along, who really knows. I have a strong preference for guys but is not a hard-set, absolute feeling.