1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinsey Scale 3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Jul 9, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

what does it mean if you are Kinsey Scale 3? like when I took the test it was like Equally heterosexual and homosexual what does that mean?

2. Cider

It means you are bisexual, and that you would date both sexes equally, and you have no preference over the other.

Think of the hottest female celebrity, and the hottest male celebrity. Now try to choose one over the other to date. If you can't, that's basically what it means.

3. QuecksilverEyes

I am a Kinsey 3 myself, and it basically means that you're bisexual and would date men and women. You don't have a preference (or it changes daily, like mine - which is frustrating).

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

It means that you are a bisexual/pansexual with NO gender preference. You like both men and women equally.

If you are bi/pan and you prefer men on the other hand, you are kinsey 2. If you are bi and prefer women, you are kinsey 4. If you are gay and can make exceptions for men, you are kinsey 5 (or kinsey 1 if you are straight and can make exceptions), and if you are completely gay with no exceptions ever, you are 6 (or 0 if 100% straight). Hope this helps.