1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idea for a (Lesbian) Erotic Story!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lunarchy, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Lunarchy

I recently made a post in search of Lesbian Erotica... a few posts back, and I found that most people agreed that there isn't really a lot out there, so I thought I might write my own! Here is my idea for a story:

A young woman with a... not quite homophobic, but not quite accepting family, has always believed that she was straight, but never really found that she liked anyone.

Enter the love interest, a young tomboy who enjoys posing as a boy (Not trans, just a cross dresser.) Our protagonist begins to fall for said tomboy, and upon discovering that her crush is actually a girl, is forced to confront her own homosexuality. Her heart wants her, her body wants her, but her head is having a hard time accepting that she is gay, despite all the steamy sex scenes!

What do you guys think? Worth a write? ^)^ I'm open for input and discussion!

---------- Post added 10th Jul 2015 at 07:01 AM ----------

Also, her family thinks that their daughter's new girlfriend is really her "Boyfriend," as do most of her friends. It's kind of a "secret love affair" thing ^)^

2. MarlaR

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Start writing and see where the journey takes you.

3. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe they run away and go together on a cross country journey in which they learn to know each other and their intimacy slowly grows as they bond through the shared experiences. During the trip the protagonist starts to remember the past and the repression of her sexuality as a result of her family's religious beliefs. As a way to cope she slowly becomes more and more open to her sexuality until finally she becomes truly free and the couple bond on the deepest level!

Edit: Actually I quite like your idea that the family thinks the girl friend is really a boy, has a midsummer night's dream vibe to it!

#3 Eveline, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Sounds cool! Don't forget to fill it out with sexy details! Frilled skirts, sitting in the grass with their legs to their knees, looking under each other's skirts and so on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It would also be good in a way if the parents were very homophobic, maybe even violent; but together love wins!

Oh, and the first sex scene should really just vaporize from the pages! Uncontrolled breathing, lying down in an incomfortable place perhaps but not at all caring and so one.

5. Feline

Feline Guest

Hahahaha, I'd definitely read that! I've actually written a couple of stories story with the same kind of fantasy before (never seen the light of day, I'm insecure about it), I love the idea.

Would you make it a tragedy or a comedy? Maybe both?

Best of luck, and if you ever decide to publish it, please do share.

6. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Weirdly seems like it'd be the plot of a manga. :lol: sounds interesting I'm not wild about the parents being involved at all since I feel like it distracts from the fantasy a bit but hey I'm not writing it and I'm sure you'd handle it well :slight_smile:

7. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That sounds awesome! I'd want to read that. :lol: