1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BeautifulStranger, Dec 16, 2008.

1. BeautifulStranger

... had corny pick-up lines used on you?

I was in Detroit [Funny fact, I say Detroit with the french pronounciation only] once and this giant thug came up to me, backed me into a wall, put his arms on either side of me (thus blocking escape) and said 'What's up, hot stuff? 'Cuz everytime I look down, I see a party going on.'

This guy was huge and muscular and he was probably carrying a .9 mm.
    Ordinarily I would've slapped him, but for the above mentioned reasons I just grinned nervously and laughed.

I gave him my number, promised to contact him in the future and got the fuck out of there.

2. Shevanel

lol that is hilarious, albiet a bit scary lol but funny as hell. i think im the one using corny pickup lines sadly but always joking around. obviously they never work for me :frowning2: lol

3. pianomike

no i've never have used corny pick-up lines or had them used on me, sometimes upon meeting people you don't even need words, if ya know what i mean. It's hard to explain!

4. george678

This thread already exists?

5. Trumpetplyer23

Haha, not really.

My friends and I like to use pick-up lines on each other as a joke. I tell them that I'm 'practicing my game for use on a hot chick/dude'.

I love Detroit though. Most of my family is from there and I haven't been there in years.<------------ Fun fact right there!

6. XD That's hilarious. No, I've never had a pickup line used on me in all seriousness, although my friends and I use them on each other kiddingly.

7. badwolf104

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do it jokingly too. The group of people I hang out with has the "Hot Group Whore" and I always grope him and say Whats goin on in my pants? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Janvier

Nope, never happened to me.
    All I know is every single time someone is interested in me, they start by complimenting my tattoo or (in the winter) my piercing.

9. littledinosaurs

Not in a serious Manor.
    Did you give him your real number or a fake number? (aka the rejection hotline)

10. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I can sure see myself in your pants.
    Hey, that's a nice dress. Can I talk you out of it?
    Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
    Excuse me, I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?
    And the best.... If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.

None of these have been used on me, but we were going through a bunch of them on the ski lift last year. Fun times...

11. BeautifulStranger

I gave him my real number.
    The first time he called me, I saved him into my phone as 'DO NOT ANSWER'. And since that point, I just sent all of his calls straight to voicemail until he got the picture.

He got very NC-17 with some of the messages he left me... HA!

12. mikeh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never had a corny pickup line, but have been asked flat-out. At one time I had left my Facebook profile open for anyone to see, and some random guy from school AIMed me, asked if I had time for "some fun." Yeah... that was a definite insult to my sensibilities. My then-boyfriend said I should be flattered, but I don't know, I'm like "what, do I look cheap or something?" :icon_wink

13. Amy

Amy

None have been used on me, but we had to do a daily excericise thing with pick-up lines this year. We got everything from "Babe-erham Lincoln" to "Do you work at Subway? 'Cause you're giving me a footlong."