1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got "she'd" today!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Jul 10, 2015.

1. person57

You read the title. So today I got to go to my mom's work and her co-worker's three year old daughter was there too and SHE REFERRED TO ME AS A SHE AND IT HONESTLY JUST MADE MY DAY. I haven't done any physical transitioning yet so I usually don't think of myself as someone who passes as a female, so I was pretty surprised. I think what I did that made me passable was that I tried a different hairstyle that looks more feminine than my usual one and I guess it made me look more passable. BUT OMG THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST TIME A STRANGER SAW ME AND THOUGHT THAT I WAS A FEMALE AND I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT WAS A LITTLE KID. I'M JUST SO HAPPY AND SURPRISED ABOUT IT.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats! That's awesome. Encounters with children can either be breathtakingly amazing or an embarrassing horror. Lucky for you it was the former. (;

I'm really happy for you.

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was she'd all the time when I had long hair and went to dinner with my mom. :grin:

Anywho, 'grats! It can be incredibly liberating, just experiencing the small victories that others might take for granted. :slight_smile:

4. BiKate

Congratulations!! :grin: Kids can be brutally honest, so this is actually really great. You must feel so good. I don't personally have any idea how it feels to be trans but I can imagine how good you must feel right now :slight_smile:

5. C06122014

C06122014 Guest