1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't find this one fanfiction

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So was wondering if I could get a bit of help xD. There's this one fanfiction I read a long time ago a naruto fanfiction to be exact. It was about naruto being able to copy someone so completley that he can look act and be like them. He can even copy there chakra signature and basically become said person so completley no one knows the difference. The first chapter was with naruto showing the hokage hiruzen the talent and then replacing the hokage to see if any of the anbu or jounin notice that it's not the REAL hokage but no one did. I can't seem to find it anymore and no idea what the name is anymore so was wondering if anyone else knew of it? Gonna go browse my favorites and see if I can find it in my 300+ favs....lol. If I find it I'll post a reply of the link for it for any one else who is interested. Thanks! Also hello everyone!!

2. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Better places to ask would be yahoo or wiki answers, or the forums of a fanfic site.

Also, this thread belongs in the Entertainment and Media forum.

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah I didn't think of that sorry! Yea I guess it probably does huh? My bad!