1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bf broke up with me a week ago really bad shape :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Alexander69

He broke up with me it came out of no where, alone again ugh ran into him at a club and he's with someone already and like its hard to picture him having sex with someone else already like its been a week wtf wtf fucking fuck! ugh been crying again i stopped for a few days but now I'm crying again so depressed ugh. i really loved him and i want him to be happy i told him if he's happy then I'm happy even though my heart is bleeding inside. i want to be happy but i can't:frowning2: i keep seeing his face and having these nightmares of him with this other guy :frowning2: it hurts so so bad i never cared about someone more in my life.

We agreed to be friends since we still care about each other clearly he just doesn't care as much bout me as i cared about him :frowning2: my heart hurts it feel like a sharp knife is stuck inside and i can't get it out, my stomach aches i keep puking. Ugh he set at that guys house the night i saw him and of course they had sex LIKE WTF DO I DO! i know there is nothing i can do i just can't GET OVER HIM he's so amazing so sweet he makes me smile even still its so hard to see him so happy with someone who isn't ME! i know i should be happy for him and this guy and deep inside i am but at the same time i wish he could be happy with me!!!!

i miss him beyond anything i miss him holding my kissing my telling me I'm beautiful :tears: he hugged me the other night to say bye and i didn't want to let go i cried so hard after i saw him, i don't want to cry anymore. I wish he had talked to me before breaking up with me :frowning2: i wish i could have been everything for him and i couldn't!! he said i didn't listen to him I WAS LISTENING even when he thought i wasn't i was listening he was the most important thing to me in my life he was all i talked about he made me so happy and thats why this is so much harder.

I've been fighting with friends that i have made so i don't really have anyone anymore i just want to move away but i don't want ti run away..... And at the same time i know the heart heals but it takes so long, i just don't understand why he's with someone already :tears: i see how happy he was with the guy and i want him happy but it hurts that he IS happy with him at the same time....

I've tried going out clubs talking to other guys AND IT DOESNT FEEL RIGHT it makes me think about him more, I keep hoping he will come running back saying he misses me and i want to be there for when it happens BUT I KNOW ITS NOT HAPPENING.

Im having such a hard time moving on i feel like if i meet a guy it will hurt him...... I know i shouldn't feel like this but I'm really depressed and sad :frowning2: i love him and i wasn't done loving him when he broke up with me and i don't think i will be over him.

I keep seeing his smile, hearing his laugh, his jokes and I CANT STOP THINKING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN OF HIM! i feel like I'm trapped in my mind :frowning2:

2. BiKate

That sucks man. True heart break is the absolute worst. But you sound like me after my break up, and every other man/woman after a break up from somebody they're in love with.

It WILL get better. But it's going to be shit for a while, you just have to ride that wave. Let yourself cry as much as you need and be lazy and a slob for a while. Don't bother trying to move on with other guys yet. Seriously, it won't help. And consider breaking off contact for at least a couple of months. I know how hard that sounds but it makes it better. Just let him know you need a while without him, and it doesn't mean you don't want to be friends, you just need this time. Eventually you might decide you don't want to be friends and thats ok.

It's been a week. For me the first 2-3 weeks were the hardest, and that's with me not suppressing feelings and letting myself cry it out and grieve the relationship properly. Try to leave the house and do things, but still let yourself feel all the bad feelings.
    There's nothing to say to make you feel better, it's like a big open wound that just has to heal all by itself.

I know you don't know me but I totally understand how you feel, it was me not long ago. So feel free to write on my wall (and pm if I ever get approved to be a full member) with anything at all you need to say. It's good to vent your feelings, even if it's just writing them out on paper.
    It will get better, I'm sorry you're going through this though (*hug*)

3. Alexander69

thank you and he is definitely dating the other guy he told me he must have been seeing him while we were together thats why he wouldn't invite me clubbing... i should have caught on and i didn't but i need to be happy to when i mentioned me dating he freaked out...im sorry your the one screwing a new guy after a fucking week ya okkkkkk. Im fine being friends its just annoying that he's being so immature about it all... like rubbing his new bf in my face..?? he said he "loves" him and being around him AFTER A WEEK he must have been cheating..... he never said he loved me or anything, and its funny looking back he mentioned this guy he met at a club with his friends that was buying him drinks but he was "straight" and he told me he had an accent, ironically this new guy has an accent HAHA really! wow LIKE WTF

In the words of Reba McEntire:

"He thought she’d be sitting home crying,
    But she ain’t goin’ out like that.
    She’s had enough of feeling like dying
    She ain’t goin’ out like that.
    Everybody, here comes the life of the party
    Yeah, she is.
    He might have left her brokenhearted,
    But she ain’t goin’ goin' out like that"

---------- Post added 13th Jul 2015 at 04:15 AM ----------

now I'm just hurt most that i feel he was cheating or thinking about it

4. Alexander69