1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, I now love Drama club.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Choucho, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Choucho

So, for the past two months or so my school drama club has been preparing an adapted production of Alice In Wonderland, simply retitled to "Alice." That's not really important, it was just lots of fun. So anyway, last Wednesday during our big performance, during the final scene, I could not help but notice that the Mad Hatter was EXTREMELY cute.
    I've never really talked to him, so I don't have a crush on him or anything. But he's still really cute. He had this big funny hat on, and he pulled the rim down against his face, and then let go and I swear I was staring at him for like five minuts. I hope he didn't notice. >.<

And then today we began auditions for our next play. I have a few friends in the drama club, and part of the auditions was to practise a Waltz with a partner - and I was partners with my friend Dave. XD It was fun, not to mention the most physical contact I've had with a guy in... my entire life. >.< And it was all completely non-sexual and fun, which makes it all the better.

I'm so glad that my teacher forces me into these things against my will. Sorry, I just had to let that out, because I'm very content at the moment XD

2. Amy

Amy

YAY. This made me feel happier too. Drama Club has that affect.

3. Kryz

Drama Club is the BEST.

I love playing the penis game!

4. BeautifulStranger

It took you that long to realize the amazingness that is drama club?

Drama Club is the best high school club ever created.
    Mainly because most of the guys in the club have same sex tendencies. I use it as a dating agency sometimes. >.<;;

5. Hoppip

I'm happy for you!

I hate hate hate Drama Club. I despise, loathe, abhor, disdain, scorn, am thoroughly disgusted of and highly disapprove of my school's Drama Club.

They're so damn cliquey and elitist. And the same five people get put on EVERY cast because our theatre director is a total favoritist. >_<

I hate theatre and I hate acting and I hate Drama Club.

6. Greggers

My school was a Christian School, yet every time there was a play it seemed atleast ONE guy was dressed in drag haha. The staff hated the drama teacher cause he was really really accepting and diverse.

Different = Bad! OMG!

7. Choucho

Well, the same guy and girl get leads in our plays too, but that's because they're good. Our director definitely has favourites and I'm one of them - but I've never got a leading role. She may like some students a bit more, but the bottom line is that she picks who is good and who is not going to make our school look bad in performances.

I was jealous of the main guy myself at first, but now I don't care. I have just as much fun playing supporting roles, and I've made friends with a number of people through the plays. And now I see that he gets the parts because of how good he is (he's also the cute mad hatter XD). But we had auditions again today and even he was nervous, so I don't really get the impression that he's full of himself or anything. But I could br wrong.

Anyway. XD I'm not trying to disprove you or anything because I know you said you hate YOUR school's drama club. Just saying, that's what I've seen in mine.

Thanks everyone for the comments. <3

8. jazzrawr

Your school's drama club is cliquey?
    Mine isn't at all, really.
    Well...the Musical cast is pretty clique-tastic.
    But we always do another play too, a social issues one, and the cast is always pretty diverse. It really depends on the director and the actors.

9. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Ten years of Drama Club. Awesome of me.