1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Dream About?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Taly, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you dream about exactly? If you don't know completely - what emotions are most prevalent, during, and after your dream?

I tend to dream up some confusing shit. ._. I used to have frequent nightmares when I was younger but I rarely ever have any bad dreams now. Now it's either a jumbled up mix of events that don't always make sense that usually involves death as my view is in third person, me going on this massive adventure and apparently "learning" a lot, and then there are sex dreams.... :wink: One of my more favorite dreams but I usually wake up right when the dreams get good sometimes. :frowning2:

What about you peoples?

>>> Edit

Also, I almost always remember my dreams; at least some parts of them... Sometimes I remember enough to piece together an entire story. o_o :wink: I get my inspiration from them sometimes.

#1 Taly, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
  2. Simple Thoughts

Well I very very rarely remember my dreams

Most of the time when I do remember them they are bad dreams, a lot of times about zombies for some reason X3

Though last night I dreamed that someone I knew ( in the dream ) turned into like a half-dragon and then I did and we were fighting and I was trying to get them to change back, and it was really epic. It was like one of the only half-way decent dreams I've had in awhile.

oh and one time a long long time ago I dreamed I was just sitting down and eating pizza rolls. That was the whole dream. It was weird =/

3. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been having a weird theme throughout my dreams as of these past few weeks. It's all interlaced with weird stuff but the theme is me choosing my crush (and sort of friend) over my best friends. Like choosing to sit with her instead of my friends who are waving me over to sit with them. It's just so weird! XD

4. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know if I can describe my dreams well because there's too much stuff going on and of course I forget bits and pieces of it as the day goes on. However, I find that in most of my dreams I'm always running away from something and trying to hide or escape.

I remember some of my dreams from yesterday(?) where I was on a field trip or something and all I can remember was that I was trying to escape. There was this little helper thing that showed me a way to get to this "other world" thingy place and I had to climb the shelves (I ran into a Wal-mart by the way, lol) and get to the top box and climb in it. When I did, the whole store transformed into this black and red world and apparently whenever I entered, I became goth for some reason. :/

Other dreams I remembered was just dinosaurs trying to eat me. Especially the T-Rex. I hated the T-Rex.

5. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The only dreams I remember now have aliens in them, not always bad aliens.
    Once I realised why I dreamed something... I dreamed tall white aliens put a chip in my hand, when I woke up I realised it was because I got my hand scratched in the same spot while I was asleep. Only recent not alien dream was sleep paralis.

Dreams that I remember from a long time ago are much more different and weirder like:
    falling from a couch and never land, not appear to move, but feel movement
    being chased by a skeleton wearing boxers and a tie in a library, hitting my head on every cord you pull to turn on a hanging lightbulb, but the skeleton walked through it (recurring dream)
    turning into a huge tarantula in a shoe store

I enjoy all of my dreams (except the one that I was turned into an alien and never let to do anything I wanted), nightmares or not, they allow me to experience other realities (and I am always a girl in my dreams :slight_smile: ).

#5 PerfectlyNormal, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  6. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I HATE sleep paralysis. X______x heh, some really scary stuff can happen in that phase of consciousness with mind/body

7. Simple Thoughts

I only experienced sleep paralysis once and it was a very ummm...rapey experience >.<

8. MrSkittles

er..if I said it would be to graphic for this site so lets just say it involved me and the guy I like :lol:

9. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Most of the time they are about being in a relationship, or sex, or both:slight_smile:

10. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    usually about me being somewhere i wanted to be, with my dream job and relationship... and the sex of course.

11. Simple Thoughts

Everyone else is having sex dreams and I've only ever had one I remember and it was extremely uncomfortable for me >.<

12. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes sex dreams can get pretty.... weird :confused:

13. CodeForLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As of recently, my dreams have been consisting of going back to familiar places, somewhat emotional sometimes. And then sometimes I go through loops and restart the dream over a few times in one night. I think it's related to problem solving or trying to better understand situations. I don't dream all the time though.

In terms of sex dreams, haven't had one of those for a while.

14. souverian

Yeah, people are talking about having all of these sex/sexy dreams. I have never had these. What am I doing wrong.

I had a dream last night where I spilled a lot of water on the couch and it formed a little pool around the cushions and I couldn't find a towel for the life of me. Also I think people were judging me, but I'm not sure about that detail.

15. SocceRoo

I've had some trippy dreams, most i can't remember. some nightmares i had had as a kid where:

-walking on a road on a mountain and falling into a bear enclosure and fighting the bear.

-being chased by a T-rex and it never catches me. that was a was scary dream (happened a few times). after watching Jurassic park of course.

-sometimes when i had a scary dream i would hold up a remote and change the channel until it came up with something i wanted to dream about.

recently i had my first sleep paralysis and it was scary as F***. i woke up and looked at the bottom of the shelf and fell asleep again but i was dreaming i was looking at the bottom of the shelf and i wanted to get out of bed but i couldn't move and it felt like someone had paused my dream

16. Burnedcloset

Recently, I dream about meeting drag queens oddly.

Oh, and youtubers are in a lot of my dreams.

17. Lyana

Mostly about friends (old and current) and daily life.
    I remember maybe 2-3 dreams a week. I once had romantic dreams about a girl for a week straight, which was when I decided to come out as bi. That girl is now my girlfriend, and she still stars pretty frequently in my dreams. Most recent was two nights ago.
    My dreams are often very random, putting me and people I know in situations that make no sense.
    When I was stressed about exams, I dreamed I had failed them all. Felt considerably better in the morning, since I'd already been through the worst-case scenario.

In my life, I've only had 2 nightmares that I remember.

18. Simple Thoughts

Agreed.

19. ThatGuyT

ThatGuyT Guest

:roflmao: so true! I l've had two sex dreams about family members and couldn't look them in the face for like an entire day afterwards:eek: It was horrible.