1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meaningful dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by europeanguy, Jul 13, 2015.

1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    have you ever had a dream that actually was relevant to how you are now or about something you were currently going through? i had a dream like this last night and it got me thinking if this has happened to anyone else

first some background: i went to high school (woah really! thats unusual) and in year 7 became very chronically ill. this meant i was at home for all of year 7,8,9 i eventually moved high school to a different one and started attending classes in this new school, but i missed too much of year 10 so i had to repeat the year so new class again only with people a year younger then me. this had always haunted me and scarred me because i feel cheated that i didnt get the proper experience that everyone else had. okay background done if you made it this far well done! cos that was a little boring and sad.

so people i used to know in my year 7 class, year 10 class and repeat class start walking by apparently we had to go back for some un explained reason. i know them but for some reason they do not know me. we then enter a room where we are supposed to sit with the class we belong to. the first class in the corner is my old year 7 class (now about 18 year old versions of them as they are now) and they say "you used to" then the next class in the other corner which is the year 10 class i moved into when i changed schools say "you never did" and the repeat year class are in the next corner say "you never can". i then end up sitting on my own and the dream ends. weird huh?

2. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think so. A few years ago when my grandfather was still alive, he was suffering from cancer. Around that time, I had a dream where I got to see him again and he was lying in his bed. We were both talking and letting each other know what was going on in our lives. He then said to me "I love you" and the dream kind of faded from there.
    When I woke up, I kinda realized that I should probably keep in touch with him and let him know how I felt while he had a few more months to live. We get along good but didn't really talk as much, unfortunately.

3. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream last night that I was having intercorse with a girl. Now I'm questioning my sexuality.

4. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just about any dream where I feel like a long time has passed, and I can recall a lot... it changes my perspective on some things, almost...

5. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been having dreams about my crush. Most of the time there is a theme where I choose to sit with her (It's always in a different background, one time it was in my house, on a train, etc.) instead of with my friends, who are waving to me wildly. Last time I had a dream like this, my crush on her was revealed by my crush's friend. (Who is ftm transgender) I'm not sure if this means anything but the dreams are so vivid and keep happening to me... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. warthog

From my blog, as it is relevant :

"I had a dream about you this afternoon.

I was riding with someone in the car and you came up to my window. it was awkward since we're not talking anymore, so you looked at my hand and motioned so slightly to shake and then averted your gaze, I guess you were coming to terms that we're not cool. However I took the cue, and extended my hand. we shook, and I squeezed your hand because I miss you you son of a bitch.
    I woke up still feeling the warm handshake."

I think dreams are 3 types : 1- Random gibberish from our day being processed by our brains 2- deeper dreams that reflect what is going through our subconscious and our desires. 3 - True cosmic lucid dreams that can be interpreted revealing truths we shouldn't know anything about.

my dream is probably my subconscious whining...

7. pde

pde

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had a dream about work last night. I was stuck with a customer and my shift was over. More customers kept pilling up behind them and my co-worker wouldn't come to relieve me.

It makes sense I guess because something similar happened a couple weeks ago when I started this job.