1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nose Piercings...personal tales?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by unsureofmyself, Jul 15, 2015.

1. unsureofmyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,
    So I am thinking of getting my nose pierced, not with a ring, but a stud type thing in the side. Anyways, my pain tolerance isn't great, and the only other piercings I have is my first earrings (1 in each ear). I got that done when I was 4, and I know I didn't cry but was on the verge of doing so. I am now 14, therefore not having any tattoos or other painful stuff, lol :wink:

So I guess I want to know from some people who have nose studs about what they feel like, whether you regret it, and mostly, how painful or annoying are they to have done? Any advice much appreciated!! Thanks in advance everyone, y'all are awesome xx (&&&)

2. unsureofmyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Please guys... :frowning2: does anyone have a story they want to tell about their piercing?? Anyone?

3. souverian

I don't have any piercings, but I'd help if I could. :/

4. kaatkid

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got a nose piercing (a stud) seven months ago, and I'm really happy that I got it! It wasn't much more painful than getting your earlobes pierced, although I did tear up just a bit haha. The only annoying things about it are trying to clean it with the recommended warm water and salt solution and being careful to not accidentally take the piercing out (that happened to me when I was swimming and ran my fingers down my face/nose to get some water off... not a fun experience lol).

5. unsureofmyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks anyway souverian, I appreciate you saying that. :slight_smile: I'm sure you would help if you could (&&&)

Thanks kaatkid for ur help :grin: