1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am so emotional and vulnerable

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Justinian20

It happened exactly how I thought it would, my parents brought my dreams down and made me have an emotional breakdown. I just cried for at least 10 minutes.

But it took my emotional breakdown to bring them back to how I thought they'd react to my coming out. They supported me again and I feel so much better. But it just had to happen this way. I had to become completely vulnerable and emotional for them to realise they were hurting me in these ways.

But I'm better since they realized that. There is one thing that would complete my situation and that would be a real boyfriend comforting me while I cried. I imagined it in my mind and my heart ached for it. I know it is very cheesy in absolutely every way, since so many chick romance books are almost exactly like this, but I'm not even influenced by any of that it just happens.

I'm beginning to think the drama has really just gotten started, my life is just like a novel. I just hope I have a happy ending with a cute man holding me and protecting me, the emotional and vulnerable boy who dreams of happiness and a life with a partner.

I also don't get one thing. All these feelings I get and everything I go through, its almost like a real story. A story about a young feminine gay man who is looking for love and trying to do it through all this drama and emotion. It just has to happen to the guy who is somewhat a writer.

2. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*)

I'm glad that they now support you; I don't think I would have had the strength to become that vulnerable in that situation.

<3 If you need to talk then I'm here.

3. souverian

I can't think of anything to say, but

<3

:slight_smile: