1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thou who is the most... thirstiest or nah?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Jul 16, 2015.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, ladies, gents and cat peeps!!! I just wanna tell ya a funny story.
    So I downloaded a video chat app as a social experiment since I'm now in Florence, south carolina.. I wanted to see how many people from different countries I could say hi to and write down the name of a country.

So, I ran across who I thought was a guy in good ole usa. And we chatted and before all of this I was greeted with a full on pitch black screen with a lady who greeted me politely then .. I kid you not said "Are you one of them niggers?" My response.. I didn't have one, I was kinda speechless.. then she says "If you ait white you aint right!" So I logged off...

Now I'm getting back to my other story. So me and this guy ( I thought was a guy) were talking and I told him about my experiment. And then we said bye... then after I ate dinner, I log back in and see I got a message from the same person who I was talking to before. She said some pretty sexual things for someone her age.
    I then asked her how does someone of your age even onow about that.. her response Akerica was"I just do".. I told her I was gay... her response America "I don't care I just wanna sext!" So I log off and talk to my art buddy about this... we then deemed this chick a thirsty a$$ potato...

EEndof funny story... mind blown yet Lolz(!)(!)(!):grin::grin::grin:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation: