1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever Been Told By Crush That They See You Just As Friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Jul 17, 2015.

1. BookWriter1994

So, I was talking to this cute guy from this online dating app. We seemed to hit it off real well and we had met a couple days later at a soup and salad place that college kids would go. I thought we had hit it off well and I mean we did. He was so easy to talk to. I truly thought that something might developed and I told him that through text. For some reason I knew that he may not like me because all he said was Thank You with a emoji face that had the small eyes and a smile.

And then then today I told him that I may have came a bit strong and I told him that I was sorry about that. He said that it is okay and that he had the same thought when he was going in and told me that I could see us just being good friends.

I was like, in my head, I was like, seriously? why do all guys say that they see me just as good friends?? he was like, you are so easy to talk to and you are easy going and nice and that is so hard to find these days.

in my head I was like, I am so tired of guys telling me that like for real! yes I am pretty easy going and I am easy to talk to but come on! I am so ready to start dating and finding a boyfriend and I am tired of guys telling me that they see me as just friends!:bang::dry::icon_sad:

has that ever happen to you guys before???

2. SabreBear

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ooh yeah, definitely.

I've had a few crushes back when I was cisgendered on heterosexual girls. That always ended badly. But one of them was kind of.. worse. It was back in highschool, and though we didn't talk much out of school we always seemed to have desks close to each other, so we'd oftentimes just chat.

It grew into a crush, which may have been a bit obvious. (Or at least everyone starting making jokes about it.) She was actually the first person I came out to, as she was a bit of a gossip so I figured she'd get the word around quick so I didn't have to.

But anyways, the gossip continued, and after that she started referring to me as 'friend' as if stressing the issue that we'd never be more than that.

Still I had a big crush on her, and it only really died when I moved away a couple of years ago.

3. The Wallflower

I told one crush I liked him once... never again.

4. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No, because my crushes never talk to me, ever.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lowkey, yes. Do you remember that Facebook game where it shows you a picture of someone on your friends list and has a question tied to it? Yeah, that's how I learned that an old crush wouldn't date me. Fun stuff!

6. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    nope, me and my current crush are very very close at the moment. Don't want to complicate things and make it awkward at the same time.

7. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well one tries his best to ignore me and the other treats me treats me like I'm 10 years younger.

8. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yeahh absolutely!! a lot of times! :grin: but it's alright there's a lot of fish in the sea you can still find someone else who will truly appreciate you. :slight_smile: