1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deja Vu Moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Taly, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How often do you get these deja vu moments? How do you even perceive them?

I'm an intuitive character... Sometimes, I have a vision in my dream; or mental image painted out in front of me... And it is then something I see or a sensation that I feel... and it's like I saw it, or felt it before, but I know it was impossible.

I have periods of time where I would have awhile with no deja vu moments... But then with periods of time like these... Each day I feel like a new thing that comes my way is something I've seen before.

But it's when a lot of changes in my life are happening where I feel a lot of deja vu... But I know that can't be; since change only leads to new things, feelings, ideas, sights, and sensations.

Am I making any sense? LOL You guys could just ignore this mini essay and answer the first question in the first sentence of this post. XP

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One time I had a dream I went to Home Depot and there was this girl with curly hair and earrings and the next day I went to Home Depot and there was a girl with curly hair and hoop earrings.

3. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Every now and then I might experience it. When it does, I think "hasn't this already happened before?" and it just feels so familiar and like I'd already lived it before but can't really put my finger on it. It's a weird feeling.

4. The Wallflower

It's 2:00 a.m, what the fudge am I doing awake

I get them maybe once or twice every few weeks. It doesn't freak me out, because I'm used to it.

You're not alone with those 'visions' you have. All of my cousins have said they get them.

Why or how this happens, I have no clue. Just another mystery of life.

5. Yosia

I actually get it regularly (several times a day) and it freaks me out.

6. souverian

I don't have deja vu very often, actually. Sometimes I wonder if I should be getting it more.

7. Spacewalker

I actually have them often and it feels like they're always based on the same thing. I don't like them at all bc I don't understand them and it drives me crazy when it feels I'm remembering sth but actually I'm not, or am I...

8. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm an ISFP. Not a very intuitive person, but some say my type is the most intuitive among sensors, haha. In fact, I think I inquired about this in a typology forum a while ago.

Yep, I do experience deja-vus. A lot. I have dreams I don't understand and that initially seem absurd, but then something happens a few months later exactly like in those dreams and I'm baffled.
    I used to think they could help me decide things better for my life, but since I often forget completely about those dreams until the deja-vu happens, then it's useless. But it's nice to know that I can somehow perceive what's gonna happen to me in the future. That I'm not completely lost.

9. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm an ENFP. :slight_smile: I'm the most introverted of all the extroverts. XDDDD

10. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have them quite often. It's a weird feeling.

11. Premier

Premier Guest

It happens to me all the time; always has. I actually thought I was a witch as a child (I blame Charmed). But it's never been more than a feeling.

Like, I don't remember ever having an actual full-blown premonition. I wish I did, though; knowing the future would help with my anxiety a lot.

12. Im Hazel

I have deja vu all the while. Almost like a flashback, but it plays in real-time. Like, I do something, and go: "Oh, shit. That is so familiar." And everything I do, it will be like: "Urgh! I remember that exactly." And it's exact. And it plays like a movie. It is freaky. Usually, it plays out as it happens, and I can't change it. Because I like re-see it slightly after it happens, and stuff. But today, I got the whole "video" in one go, and actually managed to do something differently to how it would have happened otherwise. Like, I have both memories in my head. I can play them both back. Right now, I can play them side by side. And the deja vu memory would have worked. If I had of clicked once, like I did there, that exact thing would have happened. I actually clicked twice - later in the deja vu "video" I realized a double-click worked better. And it worked better. I improved something because of a deja-vu dream thing. It's insane! Why does this happen! I was talking to someone at the time, and it freaked me out. SO MUCH. It scares me. And I get stuff like this all the time... :frowning2: