1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone else have a really....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PurpleDude, Jul 18, 2015.

1. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    shitty night? I went to a graduation party that I had been looking forward to for 2 years now. my oldest/dearest friend in the world was having a graduation party for his only daughter yesterday afternoon (saturday). I just got home a little over an hour ago after having a massive fight with his wife. I got drunk, which is something I don't do often. the problem being, I had very little in my stomach, so it hit me pretty hard.

the short version of the story is this. at some point after getting drunk, I told a 17 year old girl that I would bring her a drink with vodka in it. not being a complete idiot (other than chatting up a minor), I asked if she was driving anywhere after. she said no, so I went outside and completely forgot all about her once I got to the bar. I get outside and being drunk, instead of drinking more Liquor, I asked someone to grab me a bottle of water, as it was quite warm out and I had a pretty bad case of cotton mouth. next thing I know my friend's wife comes out of the house telling me that I need to leave because I had made one of her daughter's friends "uncomfortable" by making some kind of advances at her.

I get out to my car, next thing I know, the wife is telling me I can't leave cuz I'm too drunk. her husband says he'll drive with me, to which she replies that none of her family is going to be put at risk by driving in a car with me at the wheel.

long story, not so short. I ask her what I supposedly did that I needed to leave, specifically, and she now says that she's not mad at me, but I need to go and can't drive. so I pointed out that I was in no way denying that I was drunk, and knew she herself was also drunk cuz I was at the bar when her husband had poured her a drink that was 50% crown royal and 40% coke with ice making up the other 10%. she of course denied drinking it, even though I had watched her take a drink from it.

long story still not short, she continued to refuse to tell me who accused me of what and still kept saying she wasn't mad at me till my parents showed up to take me home and drive my car back (made more embarrassing by the fact they had been there earlier and went home hours before). so I get home ok and call my friend on his cell to let him know and ask wth is up with his wife. this was at least half an hour later and he still has no more clue than I do, but says he'll try again in the morning to find out and let me know.

I've NEVER had an issue with this woman before in my life. not only that, I helped get them back together before they were married when she was mad at him and wouldn't talk to him, I brought her flowers at work from him with a note that got her to finally call him and talk it over.

the night started out so well and now I'm :icon_sad:. sorry for the novel, I really needed to vent.