1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imagination is actually realistic (for me)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Justinian20

I have a feeling that as I mature my imagination is maturing in a different way. I feel like I imagine things happening in real life and I've found that when these things do happen, they feel as I imagined. A recent incident was that I knew my parents would get annoyed at me failing some university subjects. I pretty much predicted what happened in this situation. I cried and that is what I imagined would happen and it felt exactly like I imagined it would. Now I just hope that my imagination is right about how it will feel when I get kissed by a man, To put simply I would describe it as like paradise.(anal sex with a man I imagine feels like heaven).

I think my imagination is going to prove it again, I think it'll feel like I am in paradise. Also a question for you all, how do you feel being kissed or having sex with the gender/sex that you like.

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With the imagination thing, I actually have something similar in dreams. Like, I'll dream about a specific place or I'll be looking at an object at a certain angle. Usually, not more than a month later, I'll be at that place or looking at something the same way I am in my dream. Usually when this happens, I feel a jolt run through me and I realize that thing has happened before. This has happened since I was a little kid. For all I know, it could be a trick of the mind, but it's pretty dang accurate.
    As for kissing/sex, I have no experience in either but I am excited for when I get the opportunity.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You don't want to look inside my head.

Great minds have tried, and failed. Even I sometimes am surprised by myself...

My imagination is pretty powerful. It is a mixture of enjoying the arts, being open-minded, and just being born that way, that allows it to be so.

Typically though, I like to envision scenarios and possibilities, as well as back-up plans and counters. It's hard to shake that 'something may go wrong' or 'you can't trust folks' feelings.

4. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The concept of imagination is realistic. :slight_smile: At least; you perceiving that imagination is, and I have a very vivid world inside this head of mine... I can do many different things with it - including things I probably don't think I can now.