1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When some people say Men and Women are meant for eachother (WARNING: STUPID)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Just a little bit of a rant guys. Don't you just want to smack someone when they say that Men and Women are meant for eachother? Like as if A Woman couldn't POSSIBLY love another Woman and not need a man :lol: It's STUPID! Some people seriously need a reality check. I have absolutely no idea what straight women see in guys.. I mean guys can be cool sure but past their ''cool'' personality i'll never really truly understand it. That could just be ignorance or just in my nature. Anyway that's besides the point.. I refuse to believe that the opposite genders were ''Made'' for eachother. Like.. I can't really remember a time where I didn't want to marry a woman! ♥

I guess this is just ANOTHER stupid thing all of us people in the minority have to deal with. I am likely just bitching.. but it's been on my mind. So there's my venting done. Feel free to add your 2 cents. x

2. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Doesn't matter to me what they think. If they believe man and woman are made for each other then okay, your opinion. I just hope that they realize that it's not always the same for everyone and at least acknowledge that people of the same sex can be made for each other too. Though, I guess when they say that, they probably think that it's natural and the fact that they can conceive a baby naturally is what they're usually implying. I also hear about how the opposite sex needs each other for things that the other cannot naturally do due to their sex and the limitations of it. I dunno, I'll stop rambling here, just my take on it.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I mean you could turn it around and say the same sex is made for each other more so:

Sexually, sure, men and women can reproduce. However, the clitoris is more sensitive than the vagina which is an organ that is hard to stimulate with the penis and requires tongue or fingers. The prostate is really sensitive too and causes stronger orgasms- this too is a specific male organ that is stimulated by the penis. Wow, who would have thought?

Even mentally....I feel that we as same sex partners understand each other better. We know how it feels to be a specific gender. Straight couples have too many misunderstandings. The biggest misogynists in my life are straight men, and the biggest misandrists are straight women. They constantly bitch about their own partnerships, and I don't get it.

I'm not saying straight relationships are inferior or can't have good sex and partnerships. But there is always two sides to a story.

4. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I would say that there is some truth to that in biological terms, because reproduction before the advent of technology required one man and one woman. Things are now different of course with invitro-fertilisation and surrogacy. Still, for much of the world where such procedures are a little on the pricey side, heterosexual intercourse is the only way to conceive children.

The emotional aspect, however, is different.

5. Cider

I feel like the only way that statement is accurate is if it's from a biological standpoint, like reproduction, because they can "naturally" reproduce and it's a lot less of a hassle than other options, like surrogacy.

6. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In a romantic sense, it's bullshit, but in a technical sense, it's true :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[​IMG]

You're not going to get anywhere trying to connect two female or male connectors, in the same way that you need a bit of each human sex to reproduce.

But of course, human purpose isn't just about reproducing anymore :slight_smile:

7. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like the argument with the sex organs. It's a good point I wouldn't have thought of myself. Speaking of which, don't you guys hate it when people are talking about gay male sex and they say, "the parts don't fit!" and push their fingers together? I mean, obviously that isn't going to work. But really, if you only believe sex to be penis-vagina intercourse, I think you're having some pretty bad sex. Also, when people don't get lesbian sex. It's not a hard thing to understand. Some people need a little imagination.

8. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't anger me when people generally saying it, as we live in a hetero normative society. However when its used specifically against LGBT people, it gets me very angry.
    As I'm more into girls, I will personally find a lesbian couple adorable more likely than other couples, but I don't see them too differently. Fallingdown7's points were good, and they make sense, there are benefits to LGBT couples. I think a man and a woman are made for each other, but two women, two men, or couples of any genders are also made for each other.

9. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I might be crazy but I sort of blame the patriarchy for a good bit of it.
    It's those bizarre ancient-minded individuals that think straight relationships should be "a man controlling a woman" and it's often religious fundies.

When they see lesbians = "They're out of control and gonna destroy everything!!1!11!"

when they see gay guys = "Neither one of them are controlling women, not real men!!1!11"

It's those people who make about as much sense as a drunken goldfish...
    sorta left out the abundant caps lock they love to use...

10. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Naaaah, I'm clearly meant for a girl. ^^

11. Im Hazel

I don't believe anyone was made for anything. We evolved. Men weren't made for women, men evolved from men apes. It's the same with women.

12. MetalRice

In biological terms they were I would say.

13. Justinian20

Let the Monk speak.

"You see man and woman are not made but they are born, you see the only thing people see is that because of the miracle of birth, they say man and woman are made for each other, when in truth, it is people who need people be those people either men or women. So it be not man or woman but everyone who are born for each other and yes the sex organs are there, but that is just for aesthetic."

14. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're not "just bitching," this is an absurd, outdated, ass-backward way of thinking that promotes homophobia/heterosexism and heteronormativity (I mean hell, the phrase itself stems from homophobia/heterosexism). No one was made for anyone, and no one has any right to tell us what kind of person we'd like to be with, that's not theirs to decide.

15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

That's right :slight_smile: Good reply Steele! Thanks everyone else too! x

16. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate it when people assume others are automatically straight. Like one time when I was shopping with my mom she was taking forever and this one lady said this is what it'll be like when you have a wife and I'm thinking in my head seriously do I look like someone who would ever have a wife? Maybe a husband but a WIFE?

17. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i dont believ this is true, im not saying your wrong but i have no proof the we came from apes so im going with the bible school version. i believ in god and everything just not the whole"if your gay your going to hell" type deal. i believe god made man, then he made man from woman, that is why men have one less rib than women. but back in that time we all had to be baby machines to keep the human population up, i also believ the bible is somewhat outdated.
    like, i dont stone someone to death because they are black. back in those days they were primative, they didnt know any better so they stoned people to death.

in all we didnt evolve, we adapted to our climate, thats why fish have gills, we have lungs, and thats why birds have wings. all of these different animal groups adapted to land, air and sea.

18. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Though I'm married to a man, who is my best friend & we've been together 18 years, I don't think it's just men & women who are meant for each. I feel, if you find someone to love, who loves you in return, it shouldn't matter their orientation or gender identity.

19. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    @bpm well, evolution simply happened. There is little to no actual dispute of that within the scientific community. And I don't consider anything else than science as capable of answering that specific question and it's not an opinion or idea, just a general fact. Then again, you may think whatever you please.

On the topic, it is annoying, yes - and mostly when people say it it's anti-LGBT+ in my experience.
    Like, just.... please people, how close-minded can you get?

20. Gandee

Gandee Guest

On the other hand, just because someone acts feminine they are automatically gay? That is a way more annoying assumption than 'everyone is straight'.I assume people are straight all the time until told otherwise, it's not like we have a big headline above our head which says "Gay as hell".
    Usually what's going in my mind when someone talks about wives is "Bwuahahahahahahahaha"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.