1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I meet bi or gay girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fxngirl, Jul 21, 2015.

1. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

Almost none of the people around me are LGBT, so I'm very depressed because I don't know how to meet girls. Any suggestions? I'm afraid to try with dating apps and stuff because of catfishing.

2. Charlotte Rose

I've been having a similar problem. I want to meet other girls but I'm not into clubs and so don't know where to meet anyone.

3. flitterpad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well as I'm 14 and I'm still questioning and used to be straight, I do not have much experience in this topic. At all.
    But I can still think of some ideas of advice :slight_smile:
    Are there any gay bars where you live? LGBTQ festivals?What about LGBTQ groups? Even if you join regular groups maybe there will be a few gay/bisexual girls in there?
    I found this link online:
    How to Make Gay Friends and Meet Girls: The Ultimate Guide to Effective Queer Socializing | Autostraddle

and this one:

How to Meet Other Lesbians - 6 Easy Steps (with Pictures)

:thumbsup:Good luck! There are probably plenty of people out there and you just haven't found them yet.

4. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In my decades of meeting and dating like-minded people, I've always found them in organized events and groups -- conferences, social groups, support groups, book clubs, academic groups (I was a women's studies minor), etc. Not necessarily all-LGBTQ, just with a higher than average percentage of us. I started dating men when I became interested in the BDSM lifestyle because there were too few women, and the same thing worked. I met my current partner 15 years ago at a fundraiser for the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom.

5. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

Thanks a lot!