1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

body issues, you know you really kinda sort of piss me off!?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Jul 22, 2015.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hellosies ladies, gents, and my darling cat people!!! Once again I am back with another rant and question for you guys on body issues. Fun right?

So, I was thinking and talking to myself which i encourage you guys to do.... alone... because then people will think your crazy. Just ask yourself a question then pretend your someone else and answer that question... you can't go wrong. It's almost like you're talking to your other self.. but your really just talk to your subconscious.. or I guess you could call it the other you.. idk.

So my rant is on body modifications and fat shaming vs skinny shaming, and the whole stupid spectrum of beauty standards. Let me tell you how many times I've been told to eat a sandwich!!!! If someone says that one more effing time my string will snap. SERIOUSLY! Okay. Back on track now, my whole take on this is, if you're fat or skinny and if you're healthy, then to me that is awesome!! And let me explain further, you can be skinny and out of shape or be skinny and in shape. you can be fat and out of shape, you can also be fat and in shape.. huge difference. So why do people just assume things about you based on body mass. I mean,if you're 600+ overweight, then I'm not gonna make fun of you, I'm going to be concerned because that's really detrimental to your health. If you're anorexic, I'm not gonna make fun of you I'm going to take you to the effing hospital. So there's a major difference between the things I explained and if you're healthy and happy that's all anyone could ever want and I love you all and would love to hear your take on the whole beuty standard thing and if you've ever got effed with because of your weight or even height.... long stroy short I'm 18, was walking down from my house to walgreens and a middle school bus yelled for me to get on..... they thought I was a student.... I felt so humiliated:bang: