1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Myspace Moment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Trumpetplyer23, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Trumpetplyer23

So, I was checking out my friends pictures. I got bored, like I usually do, so I read the comments, I read the first one.

The first person that commented, well, y'know how you can see a person's default pic in a comment? Well, I saw the first girl that commented and I thought, "damn she's fine. How does my friend have such hot friends?!"

So, she signed her name on the bottom of the comment. She has a unique, kind of special name that many people don't have. The cogs in my head started turning and all of a sudden I realized that I knew someone by that name too. Which, two people with a unique name that knows one of my friends? Can't be a concidence.

So, I went to view her profile (it's public) all while thinking, "why do I think I know this girl? I swear I've met this girl before. WHO IS SHE!?!".

Her pictures were also public. It turns out she has an old picture up there.

I finally realized who it was. A few years ago I went overseas on the People To People Student Ambassador group. I roomed with an annoying, bitchy, (not to be mean) kind of ugly/awkward looking girl. Turns out the girl who commented my friend, who's really hot, is the annoying, bitchy, kind of ugly girl.

I felt really awkward...and surprised that she became so hot. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I get what you mean in school there were alot of people who was normal looking or kinda ugly , but years go by then i see them again and they're hot! XD

3. kh23172

yea.. thats happened to A LOT of people i know

4. Shaylyn

Ahahaa, oh wow. Pretty much the exact same thing happened to me.

I went to elementary school with this girl who I then went on People to People with over the summer of 6th grade. I hadn't seen her since the day we got back, she goes to the other high school in my city. Then the other day I'm at the mall and I see her walking around with this ridiculously hot guy who looked really familiar. Now, this girl is wicked prude and shy, so I was wondering how she ended up with someone like him. I couldn't figure out how I knew him and it was driving me crazy so I asked my friend who goes to her school what his name was. When I heard it, it finally clicked.

Turns out it was this boy who went on the trip with us. He got contacts, lost all his baby fat, grew about three feet, and got rid of his bowl cut (thank goodness).

I just found it funny cause I don't speak to anyone from the trip anymore...yet somehow they ended up going out five years later. Weird.

5. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not really, not enough time has passed for seeing friends to count as seeing them "again". Instead, I just notice how it seems like the more attractive a person gets, the less intelligent they are.

6. Jenni7117

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i dont agree with that. you can be beautiful/handsome and still be smart.