1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Love You All...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MysteriousMadam, Jul 23, 2015.

1. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've been looking into the Sandra Bland case, the 10 transgender women who have been murdered, and all the recent shootings a lot today. My therapist has advised me that I shouldn't look at stuff like that for so long, and I see why. My heart has never been so heavy before. It's a wake-up call in a way. I know the world is messed up and it will always be due to human nature but I didn't think it would be so...horrible. I literally have no words to describe how I feel right now, I'm overwhelmed at the injustices and hatred.

I don't expect anyway responses because responses aren't really necessary right now. I want to tell you all that I love you. I think you're all beautiful and amazing people. I hope you all are safe in all aspects of your life. I hope we can stick together through hard times and that you all have someone who can rely on in your lives outside of EC. Be yourself and please stay safe. Your life is so precious to me.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sweetie, you're so kind, and I really feel your loving energy right now! (*hug*)

I'm sorry you're feeling depressed :frowning2:, and I definitely care about you too.

If I had it my way, we'd all see each other as family.

~ Adrienne

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All these things really crush my heart too. Whether it's another transgender murder, a suicide, whatever... it hurts. Especially now that we are gaining rights in many countries, it cuts into me as well that there are still so many tormented people in our community.
    And then bigots have the nerve to say we are shoving our sexuality down our their throats...some people are so indescribably ignorant. Sometimes I can't take it.
    I am so glad to belong to such a kind online community where we can try to help struggling souls.

To everyone: Please stay safe. Always know that there are people here that care about your well being. (&&&)

4. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i read about that, it was terrable, especialy because i was crying while i was reading it, my grandpa passed by, seen it, then proceeded to say. good riddance, we dont need those trannys. that just broke my heart because now i know those women will never be able to live the lives they were supposed to because of ignorant people that think we are freaks. it just sickens me. *hugs you all* ec is my family, and it will always be. i hope for the best to you all :slight_smile: you guys have my unconditional love

love
    Anastaisa lynn

5. The Wallflower

You're a sweetheart. I'm just glad this wasn't a suicide note or something. (*hug*)

6. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And then my dad has the nerve to misgender all trans people and it's just like, how could you not respect this person who has gone through so much to be happy with themselves? I'm crying for all the LGBT people who can't be who they are meant to be because of terrible people.

7. Florestan

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Even though you said responses aren't necessary, I need to say thank you. The world may be a dark place, but for all that there's still light from people like you. Please don't lose sight of that.

I don't go through my days expecting to be encouraged, but your words did that for me. Again, thank you.

8. LesbianThrasher

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Honestly, all those transgenders being murdered is horrific and no one should have their lives taken from them too soon. Same goes for everybody.

Yet, on the other hand, it shows up on the new so often that I've just basically grown accustomed to it. It's like "Oh another transgendered died, moving on".

You may call it cold-hearted or whatever but I've pretty much gotten used to all murders that appear on the news and it's so obvious it's cherry-picked. Doesn't mean that I feel nothing when I hear those stories, my heart does drop a little but what can you do about it? The world still keeps moving, everyone forgets it within a couple of weeks and the world goes on without them, sad to say.

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's the most stone cold thing I've read on here for at least a couple of months.

Are you really saying that raising awareness about violence against trans folks is tantamount to cherry-picking? What would you prefer to have happen? Seriously, tell me. Do we need to give equal time? What does that need to look like? When is it valid to raise awareness around issues minorities face?

10. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I originally didn't want to say this because I didn't know if it would be seen as selfish and bitchy...but it really bothers me how I'm really upset and overwhelmed by people being murdered and by injustice, and then you say its all "cherry-picked" and that the world just keeps going on. I really felt like shit when I wrote this, it was a real wake-up call to see how dark the world TRULY is, and it really bothers me to see reactions like yours, like you just really don't care. If you're accustomed to hate crimes, then that's a problem. It shows that it happens way too often. And yes, this was a very stone cold reaction.

---------- Post added 24th Jul 2015 at 02:23 AM ----------

The Sandra Bland thing...I've read a lot of stuff today that said that her mugshot was taken when she was already dead because the police killed her. She's lying down, that part is obvious. I don't know why she's laying down. I don't know if she's dead, I don't want to jump to conclusions...

I'm tired of racial division in this country. It's always black vs. white here. It's fucking 2015. I don't want to be anyone's enemy just because of my skin color. There are some black people calling for a race war because they are tired of being peaceful. That won't help anything...I'm so tired of it guys. We all bleed the same color, why does race matter?

11. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Some people like being badasses for attention. Please don't let it get to you all.

This was a very compassionate post by a very compassionate person. (*hug*)

I hope you're doing fine. <3

12. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*) for every injustice there are good things that happen in the world.

If you need someone to speak to then I'm here - and I love you too :grin: I remember when I was 14; and I always looked into the type of things you looked at - but we must always understand that there is good in the world - and we must help show it to all. :slight_smile:

13. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm totally with you there. Racial division is a horrible thing, and there is still so much that needs to be done for blacks to be truly equal to whites... But you know what doesn't help fix the divide? The media. I feel like in every story I read about racial tension, the news doesn't try to focus on what needs to be fixed. They instead seem to always try to pit whites and blacks against each other. It's sickening that the media generates racial hate so they can sell more stories.

14. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree completely

15. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    this is lietraly what i was gonna type.
    i think that black and white people are equal, that how we are created. the only thing is, is that some black people think they are better thsn white people. ive talked to idk how many blak people that say they need special rights for being black and im just like, really? amongst all of this raccism you think u need special rights? no you need to shut up and fight for equality not for special rights.

16. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I do not think "special rights" is a big issue.
    Plus black supremacy is extremely uncommon compared to white supremacy.

17. alilnervous

You are so sweet, it sucks that this had to become another terrible discussion. If you need someone to lean on, I'm here for you :slight_smile: (*hug*) (&&&)