1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

describe your personality, which rpg class are you in this game called school

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Jul 26, 2015.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jello my wiggly ladies, gents, and cat people!!!
    Today we are talkin about personality types so here goes mine:

That one person who's always makes it early to class, and if not takes off like a bolt of lightning, leaving a path of destroyed feet and bodies pushed in, followed by excessive amounts of sincere "I'm sorry!"

In the classroom you can find me spaced out or doodling in my notebook. I have my depressed days but I usually have a pretty quirky disposition, and on those depressed days I procrastinate... like .. alot... you don't even know! But it's scary how when I focus on something I usually do outstanding work... just.. ya know, forget about me being a major klutz.

In activities such as gym or spanish... having a grandmother who,speaks spanish and has s cuban partner.. I did ok.. in gym we had to run the "mile"(that sob felt more than a mile)... that one kid who outran some football players because he heard it was for a grade.

When I was with friends I was always the cautious one. Because we were really loud and a bunch of oddballs, they almost made me seem normal. When I was alone people were always telling me to smile... and I look at them like they're completely mental... I'm by myself... who am I gonna talk to... the air.

As you can see I'm a mixture of weirdness. So please comment on your personality(!)(!)(!)

2. YinYang

The person who'll never speak to you unless you are her friend. I pretty much ignore most people except a couple of friends. I get ok grades, but they could be better. You will probably see me doing school work, reading a book, or typing something on Word (the book I'm working on). I pretty much suck at PE, unless it's an ab workout or long distance running. Everything else goes down the drain. I'll sit in the back of the class, probably in the corner, unless my extremely outgoing friend makes me sit smack in the middle of the classroom with her. I'm extremely shy and introverted, but if you get to know me, you'll see just how loud I can be.

3. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I can so relate(&&&)(!)(!)

4. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm typically a person who kinda flies under the radar... I drift between groups, forming a few acquainces I get on with but very few actual friends. I'm usually shy and won't approach people or ask for help unless they make the first step. I don't obviously work hard at school- in fact at several points I've had a reputation for being... easy-going about work :lol: but I learn my stuff and get things done when I need to so I get good grades and hand my assignments in on time. So yeah, I kinda shift around in the background at school, not engaging with it that much but not out of dislike of it either. If I were an rpg class, I'd like to think I'm a stealthy one :thumbsup:

5. MrSkittles

The person who raises their hand in class all the time and answers all the questions. I usually talk to some people in my class and am a really huge nerd. I get good grades and nobody really has a problem with me. I'm the silent type out and don't really like getting involved with others business.

6. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To many, I appear aloof or timid, but that is not how I truly am. I'm that kid in class who will avoid answering questions in fear of being laughed at or thought of as stupid in a class full of people who get straight As and awards. However, if something provokes me, I will speak up for what I do believe in. I'm perceived as the most innocent by many, teachers and students, alike, and use that to my advantage at times. I don't always abide by all rules, especially the ones I consider stupid. I'm silent and don't like to get into the schools gossip, however I am the one who knows nearly everything about that. With my friends I am loud and free and do not care about what others say.

7. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Highschool: the quiet loner kid. Didn't say much to anybody, but if you try to talk to me I'd be friendly. Also a bit of an over achiever :lol:

University (so far): The laughy, smiling kid who is a bit weird but nice enough. Still an over achiever, just not as much as highschool :lol:

8. Cider

The person that always has his guard up due to being hurt in the past, but will open up to you once we're friends. I'm also the person that is usually quiet in class, and hates going up to the front of the class to present. I get good grades, and like hanging out with my close friends, and running in track.

I guess I'm a mix of the quiet kid and the guy that absolutely loves sports.

9. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  10. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    High School : Troubled student, but still gets a good grade. Skip almost 40% classes.

Pre-Med : Still troubled... A type of guy who tries to be friend with absolutely everyone :grin: I was well known by my juniors in pre med for being Teaching Assistant that almost never give an A in one of the dept, Lab nerd :icon_wink :lol:

Med School : I wouldn't say troubled but rather boundary pushing student, often walking by the extreme limit of the rules. Teacher Resident and Consultant's pet, greedy, high initiative, i'll handle and steal all the good cases type of person :lol: i have be one step ahead in order to defeat my competition and gain success.

11. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In class, I just stay quiet until talked to, and if I'm sitting near a friend then I keep talking because they're talking to me. In between classes/at lunch, I just sort of sit around with my friends, talking and being weird, or maybe just sitting off to the side doing something on my phone like interneting, YouTube watching, or music listening.