1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't judge me.... challenge accepted! I'll defeat you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wannahavechange, Jul 26, 2015.

1. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello lovely ladies, generous gents, and casual sex cat people!!!!. (Go alliteration :slight_smile: )

So, yeah... the don't judge me challenge. I've seen some videos and alot of people are getting offended..

My expression: "Really people!!! You'd erase your skin off tilll it bleeds ( eraser challenge) you don't find that stupid but you find the Don't judge me challenge annoying.
    Well, I'm annoyed, i mean let's be honest. Really bad acne, black heads, zits etc, is not attractive.. I don't know where they got the brace thing from.. some braces looks good on peeps. And really thick glasses that make your face look really awkward is not attractive. I think what the Don judge me challenge is saying is that even the most distasteful flowers can bloom and be put into a bouquet . I mean in middle school this was the stuff I was made fun of for. Glasses and acne... and highwater pants... it's embarrassing. But I like they're sending out. That even though your body looks kinda off putting. You'll rise from the ashes like a pheonix baby!!!
    I'd love to hear your guys comments, you guys always keep it classy and interesting, it's scary how much I can relate to all of you(!)(!)(!)

2. Cider

I would actually like the challenge if people didn't use having glasses, braces, pimples, and crooked teeth as the "ugly phase."

Also, I feel like a lot of the people that do the challenge just want to show off how hot they are

3. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So many typos in whag I was saying.

Yeah, I feel alot of people do that too. You know to show off how hot they look. But that's the exciting part., you could've been that one kid in class who got made fun of by everyone. Then you make a don't judge me video lookin like a stallion with yo purdy face. And all those classmates who made fun of you are just like. "Damn!!!" Was he/she that hot before.
    Go on your bad self!!! If there is anyone feeling self conscious on here. Screw the haters you guys are all beautiful.. one of you please marry me!!! Jk jk *creepy laughter*