1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is for if you feel sad, alone, mad, happy, useless, depressed, or ANYTHING ELSE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AsiaJ33, Jul 26, 2015.

1. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know who's beautiful? You. That's right, you are. No matter what anybody tells you, you are beautiful. You are an amazing, talented, beautiful, special person. No matter your race, gender, sexuality, religion, or anything else, know that people love you. Whatever you are currently facing, know that it gets better. After all, difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. just remember to think on the positive side of things. I know, it can be hard. But you choose your own happiness. You can't choose the situation, but you can choose how you deal with it. If you need any help whatsoever, whether you need cheering up, a shoulder to cry on, or advice, message me. I'd be happy to listen. People love you. People care. I care. Just remember that you are you, and you are beautiful. And NOBODY can ever tell you otherwise. Keep smiling :slight_smile:

P.S. Here are a bunch of hugs: (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*) use them whenever you need them. I'm always here to give you a hug. (*hug*)

2. wannahavechange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: This is for if you feel sad, alone, mad, happy, useless, depressed, or ANYTHING E

Thank you so much, I needed this. Like.. right now I'm ugly crying listening to lana del rey... thnks so much

3. The Wallflower

Re: This is for if you feel sad, alone, mad, happy, useless, depressed, or ANYTHING E

We need a thread like this one where everyone can just post positive things everyday... because words can hurt, but they can heal as well.

Thank you. Life's kinda rough right now, and my family isn't helping. I really needed this. <3

4. celeste

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Thank you so much <3 You're amazing and I hope you have a great day!

5. Posthuman666

This is beautiful. <3 You are awesome.

6. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Your thoughts are appreciated, but a stranger posting generic cheesy quotes ain't gonna make me feel any less like a public-restroom piece of shit.

7. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

:icon_biggSmile

8. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Fake smiling is just a mask.