1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi and married??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mysterywoman69, Jul 27, 2015.

1. mysterywoman69

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok so I have been married to a man for almost 9 yrs. I have always had feelings for women and have experimented with several. I miss a woman's touch and kissing a woman and pleasing a woman. I am somewhat pleasured by my husband but sometimes I crave for a woman. Sometimes when he goes down on me I close my eyes and picture a woman with long hair and I get off so much faster and enjoy it a lot more. When he leaves for work I masturbate and think of other women masturbating with me. I love my husband very much. What do I do? I am afraid to tell him and make him think I don't want him anymore or that hes not pleasing me. I don't orgasm when he fucks me but I get very excited when my clit is played with and I orgasm that way a lot more. is something wrong with me?? plzzzz help

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello,

Welcome to EC!

Your profile says you identify as bisexual, is that right?

No. It is perfectly common to have fantasies, and, as long as they don't have a negative impact on your life, there is nothing to worry about.

However, do you still feel attracted to your husband? If yes, then have you considered talking to him about your feelings?

If you aren't attracted to him, then i'm afraid you will need to think about your relationship, and if you are/will be happy on it.

Hugs

3. mysterywoman69

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yes I am attracted to him and don't want to separate but I want a woman too and I want him to only want to be with me or another man. I know im strange lol but itd kill me to see him with another woman, actually weve already tried the 3some and I freaked lol. I just have no clue what to do. Am I being selfish to ask for both?

4. NervousAsHeck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok I am new to talking about all of this, but as a bisexual who is also married I might have a little input, despite being a man lol.

The first thing here really is to talk to him about it. If you cannot then this is going to destroy you, especially if you still love him. Despite the fact that I have only very recently come out publicly, I told my wife early on in our relationship. It's not something I act upon anymore than I would cheat on her with a lady, However if it's something you can both accept and support then that would be different of course. My wife would never accept such, for various reasons. Not sure at this point I would want to tbh.

The main thing here though is talking it through. If he's the bloke you think he is he will accept you, and may even accept you being with a girl as well but if you don't talk this is just going to fester.