1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me a story!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenBeast123, Jul 27, 2015.

1. GreenBeast123

Hello again, I have quite the time to hear some amazing stories from world of online.

Truthfully, I am a little bored. So please make it worth your time and tell me a fiction or non fiction story, or just say "SCREW YOU! YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW MY BUSINESS AND MY LIFE!"

I'll go first since this is only fair and this story is one hundred percent real. It's actually quite depressing too..

Three years ago when I was eighth grade and it was around the middle of the year. A new kid arrived, now you should know how everyone respond to that when a new kid arrives. When he walked into class, every single boy jumped out there seats and ran away from him like he was a alien. All except me, I didn't really see a big deal about what he was wearing. He had a few piercings, long hair, and really tight skinny jeans.

Some kids would yell. "THERE'S A FAGGOT IN THE ROOM!" or even "WATCH OUT HE'S GOING TO RAPE US!"

My own friend even asked me why was i still sitting in the chair, I just shrugged. The teacher forced everyone to sit down, of course everyone just scooted there desk away. My friend sat on the side of me. Since no one didn't want to sit by him, he just got in the seat in front of me. (The desk were groups of four, forgot to mention that)

The boy introduced himself as ___-(not my permission to say) I introduced myself and forced my friend to do it.

We talked for awhile and realized we had a few things in common. My friend even started to join in our little conversation.

At the end of the day, we talked non stop like we knew each other years. The school called us "the gays." But we didnt care.

To this day he swings by my house occasionally. We play games for hours and just hang out. My parents love him to death actually.

Because you don't look at someone and judge them because they like the same sex, you take the time to know them and accept there desires.

- The end.

Like I said before, true story and not even lying. If I wanted to make one up, I'd just say I beat up everyone who tried to bully him. I'm a harmless guy lol. Though no one tried to mess with him as long as he was around me.

Now your turn!

See you tomorrow! (!)

2. Simple Thoughts

I'd tell you a story, but I'd hate to kill the mood in here and all my stories are downers x3

3. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's a really cute story :slight_smile: Much less depressing than I thought it would be. It's so awesome that you still hang out :slight_smile:

I'm terrible at stories, so here's one I tell everyone upon meeting them;-

Three friends are sitting at a bar. They watch in silent confusion as the bartender painstakingly hangs three large slabs of meat from the roof.
    When he is finished, the bartender turns to address everyone in the bar.
    He declares: "Whoever can jump up and hit all three pieces of meat in one try gets free drinks all night."
    Guy 1 frowns. "What if we fail?"
    "You buy drinks for everyone in the bar for the rest of the night."

Guy 1 stands up. "Fair enough" He says, jumping up to hit the meat.
    He misses.
    "Dammit" He sits back down.

The bartender smiles. "Anyone else?"
    Guy 2 finishes his beer and stands up. He takes a long moment to work out the trajectory, before taking a running jump at the meat.
    He misses too.
    "Dammit" He sits back down.

At this point, the bartender turns to Guy 3. "Care to try?"

Guy 3 finishes up his beer and stands to leave.
    "Nah, the steaks are too high"

4. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh wow that was actually quite funny (⌒▽⌒)

At first I thought it was end up like a kind of riddle as in after one guy fails no one else needs to try cause you get free drinks anyway

---------- Post added 27th Jul 2015 at 10:36 PM ----------

Wow Greenbeast that was a really touching story, just like something out of a manga (T~T;。)

I'm getting a strong urge to write your story... I'm gonna supress it.

5. Leifa

Most of mine are too xD Don't worry! :slight_smile:

6. Cedar

So this one time when I was younger, I visited my aunt. Her son had recently gotten a dog from someone else that didn't want it anymore. His name was Hershey. He was a mixed breed of a Labrador and a Boxer, he was super cute. He would always be defensive of females and would be aggressive towards males, except for my cousin. My cousin constantly moved from Michigan down to Florida, where he initially lives. Sometimes he couldn't take Hershey with him since he mostly drove a motorcycle from where my aunt lives down to Florida.

Fast forward a few years and my mum got Hershey a joke present which consisted of a chicken that squeaked. Now you'd think he would chew the toy to bits but no. He mothered the damn thing all the time. If you made the chicken squeak and he was across the house, he would come running over in concern for the chicken. He would gently hold the thing in his mouth and move it if he thought you were harassing the chicken. If you so much as put a boot on it he would start whining and try to take the chicken from under your boot. If you so much as brought the chicken outside, he would bring it back inside and put it back into my aunt's computer room.

7. Simple Thoughts

Tis life I suppose =P

8. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ForNarnia: I laughed so hard, I can't even breathe.
    Greenbeast123: Awwww :slight_smile: That's so adorable. It's always nice to see someone doing something for others. As a teenager in school, many people are rather immature and the gossip and insults can get too much. Having being verbally bullied in school, I'm sure if someone did that for me I would've been much happier.
    I actually have a similar story that happened today.

I feel rather awkward in front of people, so when my girlfriend left summer camp, I spent the days backstage on the piano, occasionally texting her. Today when I turned on my phone to tell her goodmorning, this boy walks up behind me and reads my texts. It wasn't anything bad, but it made it obvious we were in a relationship.
    He was quite visibly grossed out, and asked me if he could ask me questions. The questions were rather offensive, and I answered them best I could. After the questions, he proceeded to insult me and call me creepy, a stalker, a slut, and a few other things and ask why I chose to be gay and threatened to tell the others. I was left in tears, and started playing piano.
    At this point, the girls in my camp could tell I was angry for whatever reason, and I heard them talking about it.
    The boy came again and said he had more questions and if we could talk in private. After that conversation I was really upset, he kept insulting me.

The girls asked what was wrong, and I was feeling self conscious. After getting super embarrassed, I told them that I was dating her, and they said they didn't see the difference whether I liked a boy or a girl, and that we made a cute couple. One of them yelled at the guy who made fun of me, and we talked for the rest of the day, and it was fun.

9. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There is a story within a story.

My pastor said one loves what who they love loves, their example was:
    I let my daughter paint my toenails thinking I could use nail polish remover whenever.
    Then they told me they had none.
    I never wear socks or shoes inside, so I was always scrambling to get socks on, usually not matching, whenever the doorbell rang.

I responded later, after the story with:
    You do know you could have just filed it off, right?

10. GreenBeast123

lmao!(!)

11. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I went to the States once, saw a friend I knew on the plane. I waved at him and said "Hi Jack!" down the aisle...

^Hopefully you can recognise that this is a joke, despite it being very morbid...

I have this thing despite being gay is giving prolonged hugs to one of my closest friends... She has big breasts and I am heaps taller than her... so it's almost like having a massage belt around your abdomen... I just said goodbye to her on Monday when she flew back to her country and I did that with her in front of the airport in front of her brother... And he just gave me a weird stare...