1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you watch this YT Channel (No Links)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ThatKaiGuy, Jul 27, 2015.

1. ThatKaiGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there

So over the years I've been asked to do a Q&A Type channel usually more so focused on business as i do allot of seminars here in the UK and Abroad but the last... well yeah since January i guess I've been asked why don't i tackle some of the issues brought up with the LGBT Community ?

Which got me thinking, why not? I have allot of time spare coming up and if it helps others why not.

The way it is going to be approached is via GoPros in my car, and me and each week few others will handle a set of questions we are sent in/ find are most relative to the LGBT community... Why this way? We live in Central London, and often i drive us to where ever and if you are familiar with London, it's rarely a short trip so think this could be a good use of time... chances are it'll turn into more of a vlog setup after.

Why would you listen to us ? No definitive reason, but the three main people that will be contributing are

Myself, Kai. - 23 Year Old Self Employed, Came out when i was in school, have dealt with a lot of view points when it comes to homosexuality, usually the person people go to for advice... Have been in two "serious relationships" in past, have had their ups and downs maybe could help others

My Partner, Vincent - 19 Year Old Fashion Designer... He is quite well known in the Gay community in London, is out a lot... His family don't know he is gay... Fun and Charismatic Guy.... Me and him haven't been together long but its looking good!

My close friend and Vincent's Best Friend Thanh - 19 Year Old Manager... I don't think Thanh will mind when i say he is the more "adventurous" one of us when it comes to past encounters with Men, he is currently in a relationship but honestly i think he is the one who has had the most experience when it comes to sexual encounters... This is by his own admission btw... always safe ofcourse. He is also same as me and is out to everyone.

So you see just from those three, we've got allot of angles covered.

Perhaps i would give a more "boring" or "grown up" answer to some subjects which wouldn't help a younger guy, Vincent and Thanh could chime in etc
    Perhaps they would give a answer without thinking through, i could chime in.
    Vincent can share his views on coming out to family etc

I think it's important to note that we are out a lot to gay events, gay charities etc so the vlog side of stuff could be a huge point

Just looking to see if this would get any sort of feedback, i know there are a lot of Gay channels so would be good to see if this is something needed before going for it.

Chances are this will be done regardless but again, feedback is always key.

2. Sounds like a great youtube channel. I wouldn't watch it per say since
    I'm more into comedy stuff, so maybe you could incorporate that in.

3. Simple Thoughts

I only watch a handful of vlogs, but I think it sounds like a great idea :3

If you're going to be doing it in the car you should give it some kinda fun name that themes to that

4. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like a fun idea for a channel, but it's unlikely I would watch it. I mostly just watch youtube for cat videos and strict entertainment. For opinions/Q&A, I prefer reading articles, as I can skim to my leisure. And vlogs really don't interest me. :/ Sorry.

5. ThatKaiGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for feedback, we've had a chat and looking at adding some comedy stuff in.

Much appreciated!