1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wish I had someone to talk to ....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by warthog, Jul 27, 2015.

1. warthog

Right about now... but I guess all I can do is write things down here.

I'm really stressed out, today was a typical Monday with avalanching work, and the A/C in my car AND my office are mysteriously not working, and it's 40 degrees C. I had to walk a lot too and the sun must've baked my brains because I was totally screwing everything up thereafter.

More still, yesterday my Ex's father called me and told me to come over, and when I did he got all emotional and actually cried because I wasn't coming over there anymore. he also wanted me to help with my Ex's university studies as apparently he was going through some shit, and anyway it was all a very awkward and just uncomfortable situation.
    I'm now expected to do something practically impossible for someone who hates me and doesn't talk to me for the sake of a crying old man.
    And also my car suddenly died.

I just want someone to talk to....

2. Simple Thoughts

oh wow sounds like you're having a rough time *hugs*

You can talk to me anything :slight_smile:

3. The Wallflower

Feel free to write me up on my wall, Truffles.

I'm sorry you had a bad day. I didn't have a great day myself.

Know that we care about you. You're not alone. (*hug*)

4. Cedar

So sorry that all of that is happening to you. We're all here to help, should you need us.

5. warthog

Thanks guys. I hope i'm not sounding whiney, it's just that I can't talk about stuff like my Ex to other people. don't feel sorry, although sympathy is appreciated. I just want someone to talk to, and therefore i vent.

Actually, part of my problems lies in Toronto, small world eh ? if only you COULD help, but no one really can, unless you work in the university or citizenship and immigration. :bang:

6. Cedar

Naw, you don't sound whiny, we all have our bad days and sometimes it's better to vent instead of bottling it up.

I don't work with any university or the citizenship/immigration departments. Have you tried looking up an answer on their website(s)? I tend to go to the Sarnia border crossing whenever I have a problem that might need an answer that I can't find online. Though I live only an hour away from there... I'm sure there's an office relevant to your situation in the Toronto area that you can go to? There should be anyways... I'm sure you can find a solution to at least half of your issues?:thumbsup:

7. warthog

You are so sweet. :kiss: thanks. I just need a time machine and to go back two months so that there will be time to send missing docs to Toronto - since i'm not even on the same continent - and to have ample time to apply for a visa before september.

do you have a time machine ? (!)

8. NervousAsHeck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds very rough matey. If it were me, well I don't know precisely, but realistically if you can't even talk to your ex, you have to find a diplomatic way out of this else it'll cause more problems down the line for all concerned

9. Cedar

When there's a will, there's a way... I'm sure you can get what you need to get done, done. You can do it! :eusa_clap

I think I might start abusing the power of a time machine, so no, I don't think I'd be permitted too close to one:grin:.

10. warthog

Wow I was actually motivated ... god I must be desperate (!)

If I actually pull off what i'm set to do, i'll be sure to send you a present :grin:

11. Cedar

:roflmao:

12. warthog

I might as well write it here rather than starting a new thread :

I am very tired. I feel really bummed, and everything is screwed up, and I just can't take it. They don't get it, and i'm trying to put on a brave face, and carry on. but this is total and absolute shit. I don't know how long I can stand it.

13. Cedar

(*hug*)I don't know your situation and I don't want to pry but I know you can make it through this. You might be alone in your situation, you might have no one to turn to but I'm sure there are resources and whatnot that you can turn to, should you need them depending on what you're going through. Maybe try to find a way to safely vent(thank goodness for the anon section)? Something like writing poetry or writing a short story. Or maybe drawing, playing sports, take the day off and get a massage, etc... Something that will take your mind off of or take you away from your negative situation for a while. If you're going to constantly allow yourself to be surrounded by negativity, you're just going to start drowning in it, if you don't feel that way already(sounds like you already are) :frowning2:. That isn't healthy, no one should be constantly exposed to such 24/7. I don't know what your schedule is like but maybe try taking some time off of work? Maybe take a vacation somewhere that you know you'll enjoy, maybe take a friend or two with you(or just yourself, it's all good). Sounds like you need to go take a good breather. You're tougher than you think, you can make it through this.:thumbsup: As Cave Johnson says:
    [​IMG]

14. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Feel free to drop me a message any time. Sometimes venting can really help :slight_smile:

15. warthog

LOL I love Cave Johnson.

Thanks both of ye