1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plug ready

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laidbkbutfun, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Laidbkbutfun

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, I am a guy that is going to try anal with my friend. I would like to get a butt plug to wear a while before going to my friends, too help in the experience. Any suggestion what kind to get?

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, sure thing man! Lemme go grab the dimensions on mine...

---------- Post added 27th Jul 2015 at 09:38 PM ----------

Okay, so the one I use (and by use, I mean like I love this thing, and I can wear it for hours) is five inches in length and one inch wide. (That's wide, not circumference.) When looking at buttplugs, be very careful to normalize your measurements. It's the girth, not the length, that'll kill you if you're not careful.

A couple months ago, I tried to upgrade myself to a bigger size, but I made a math mistake and ended up with something my sphincter couldn't handle.

I don't think the rules of the forum allow me to link, but if you go to DuckDuckGo, that search engine doesn't track you, and you can search for the terms "anal dildo starter."

5"x1" is a great starting size. No pain at all, and it doesn't take a lot of time to prepare for entry. I love the stretching feeling.

Have fun, sweetie! (*hug*)

3. Foz

Foz Guest

I think it's the best way to avoid injury. I can't just use my anal dildo right away, it hurts like hell, but after having the butt plug in for only a few minutes I can use the dildo no problem.