1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wow, I didn't know women has a different language!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Dec 22, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Hey,

It seems that many girls like gay guys because I heard that they won't take advantage to them and stuff like that. And they are usually closer.

But that doesn't happen to me. It's pretty difficult for me to blend into the girls group. Not that I want to court the girls, (not into so much of girls right now), but just wanna join them.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

2. george678

It does not happen to me much either dont worry.

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd rather it not happen. I don't fit with the straight-girl-fag-hag crowd at all. Remember, gay male, not straight woman.

4. Greggers

I fit in with straight women like a pea into a pod :slight_smile:

Its really weird...but 95% of my friends are straight girls that like me because they say im honest, funny, loyal and always there for them. Its a good/bad thing. Good cause they are alot easier to blend with than straight guys (for me) cause i can be myself more around them. Bad cause they tend to confide in me rather than with there other girl friends so im ALWAYS in the middle of every cat fight, trying to help fix it cause i hate seeing two friends fight.

Im like the glue holding straight women together :slight_smile: ...and half of them dont know im gay!

5. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've got a lot of female friends but I'm not exactly fag-hag material either. I'd much rather just go shopping and stuff with just one of the girls I hang out with. XD

6. summersforecast

Its easier for me to hang out with girls because I'm not attracted to them. So I do have a lot of female friends. If I hung out with a bunch of hot straight guys I'd constantly be toung-tied, blushing etc.

7. This is basically how I feel. I have a lot of female friends but I don't really dig the whole fag hag thing.

8. BeautifulStranger

I love the Fag Hag deal

I have uh... letsee... (counting on fingers)... 7 fag hags.

They are completely awesome!!

9. Weazel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yea i'm their with you i am always patching up things with my girl freinds and i find it funny that only a few of them know i am gay but none that don't know have asked me if i am gay so im just surprised