1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answer me this, anime fans!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Michimon1993, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Michimon1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    If you could live in any anime, what would it be and why? :wink:

For me, it's Dragon Ball Z. I mean, who wouldn't want to live in a world where dinosaurs, futuristic cities and flying cars all co-exist?? xD

#1 Michimon1993, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Jojo's bizarre adventure hands down, give me a fucking supernatural guardian spirit named after a Heavy Metal band.

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

If you enjoy over-powered beings, who destroy entire cities and kill your friends, then yeah, sure, LOL.

In a world like that, I'd hope I was strong. It'd be terrible to be an ordinary human...

4. alilnervous

5. Michimon1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yeah, but you'd be wished back to life by the dragon balls in the end, so it's fine! :grin:

6. SpiritEnergy

Soul Eater and Tokyo Ghoul. I just love the action and their abilities. The way they fight. Everything!

7. thewolf

Out Status:
    Some people
    Naruto, and I'd marry Ino goshdarn'dit.

8. RadioRoss

Well, i"ll tell you that that i definitely do not want to live in the world where Death Note takes place. You don't wanna be getting sassy with Light.

Hmmm...Any of the worlds of Hayao Miyazaki; Nausicaa, Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, i could go on ^__^

9. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

It would be enormously cool to be a bender.

Or the world (I think it's called Fiore) from Fairy Tail, but only if I could be a wizard.

10. KayJay

Might seem ridiculous but Sword Art Online. I've only watched two animes before and I'm only on like episode five of SAO but I have my reasons. Also just for clarification I mean inside the virtual MMO, not in the real life world of SAO.

I always thought my life would be better if my main goal was just survival. I wouldn't need to worry about all this bullshit in the real world, I'd have a purpose, the same purpose everyone in the world has. It could go deeper but that's my simple explanation.

11. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ranma 1/2 or Hunter X Hunter, Ranma 1/2 so I could find that spring of drowned woman and take a nice dip~ Hunter X Hunter cause that's a really cool world and I'd love to explore it, even if its an especially violent world xD

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Hell yeah.

I've never heavily watched Sword Art Online, but I like the concept and the few episodes I've seen. I believe I'd do remarkably well in that world.

13. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There's many anime world's I'd love to live in, but No Game No life, Hetalia, Black Butler, Log Horizon, and Fairy Tail would be awesome.

I'd rather live in Log Horizon over SAO. I think Log Horizon is so under-appreciated, while SAO is quite over rated. Log Horizon is also a story about people being stuck in a video game, but I just like how it focuses more on the actual game and how it works. SAO kind of gets too harem-ish in my opinion. Another main difference is that in SAO, you know from the first episode what everyone has to do to get out. In Log Horizon, everyone is confused at first and needs to figure it out on there own (which adds to the entertainment). Unlike SAO, people who die in Log Horizon will respawn, so there's that.

To anyone who enjoyed SAO, I give you my full 100% recommendation to watch Log Horizon.

#13 Skaros, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Hm...

I'll have to look into that, then. I have a list of Anime that have been recommended to me, so what's one more?

Finding the time, however...

That said, I think a virtual world would be pretty awesome. It'd be interesting to see how folks crafted themselves. Mm... I'd be one sexy bitch...

15. HappyDino

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The amount of logic you could defy... it would be fantastic!

I'm thinking Ghost in the Shell, things like cyberization and VR have always seemed so cool to me. Just the convenience of it seems amazing. Just think about it, transitioning to the opposite gender would be so easy! o:

16. YinYang

This anime called Kaze No Stigma, not many people have heard of it. I'd be a wind user, like Kazuma. He makes it look so awesome.

17. Ryu

Ryu

Either tokyo ghoul, being a ghoul with super badass fighting abilities and stuff sounds like fun... Then again so does the eating corpses part... And I like coffee... Or Gintama, because it rips off basically every anime ever. Dragon Ball, Kuroshitsuji, Naruto, Bleach, Neon Genesis, the list goes on... And on, and on and on... So basically it's every anime evert put into a blender and puked out by satan, so it sounds like so much fun to be in. Also I think Kyuubei is the most awesome Anime character and I will marry... Whatever the pronoun is...

18. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the moment, one of three universes:

1. Ouran High School Host Club
    2. Pokemon
    3. Sword Art Online

As long as I can avoid the Aincrad era and Death Gun duplicates, I'm fine. If I can't, I'll settle for Pokemon. Even as a kid, the thought of being a Pokemon trainer or breeder always sounded so cool.

19. Posthuman666

Steins Gate!!! Anything with time travel is pretty cool.

20. Tamako Market. It's a slice of life and comedy anime about a family managing a mochi shop and they meet this bird that came from a far off land. He's so funny :grin: I want to live in a world where I could meet him.

[​IMG]