1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silly things we do when crushing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by warthog, Jul 30, 2015.

1. warthog

Hello,

Maybe there was a similar topic like this before.

I have been taking my lunch from the same crappy place every day for a week because someone cute works there, and I want to see him. the food is not good - they have only one thing - and it's just hot and dank, but I just go there anyway, probably with the risk of getting food poisoning.

Aren't I the biggest sap ?

What about you guys/ gals, any other saps out there ? (!)

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I write letters that I never send. Most of in which I profess my love.

I'm a total sap.

3. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes, when I'm laying in bed before I go to bed, I fantasize about the girl (not always in that way you perves :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    As in, I imagine asking her out and going on silly romantic little dates. Or, if I said something stupid that day to her, I imagine saying another thing that's cool and slick in its place. I'm such a romantic sap *sighs and dreamily looks into the sunset*

4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I sure did a lot of things for my previous crush when I liked her :grin:

There was once after a super long and exhausting cross country race, we were resting and relaxing at a room in the building near the top floor (no elevators). She seemed really tired so I asked if she wanted a drink, and when she said yes I literally sprinted down five flights of stairs to the vending machine, paid, and sprinted five flights back up again. Needless to say, I was exhausted, but I wasn't feeling that at the time. This is just one very specific example. I remember staying up really late calling her to help her out with things, no matter how early I had to wake up the next morning, taking her place in a team she didn't want to be part of anymore, but couldn't quit unless she found a replacement even though I had no time on my schedule and was absolutely incompetent. The list goes on.

These days I like someone else and I go out of my way to see her, like ridiculously out of my way, just to, I dunno, see her in the halls for a few seconds or something. And I'd always offer to help her with things that are entirely not necessary but I always do so anyways.

5. Calldari

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm, I'm a big romantic. I spend a lot of time dreaming about the guy who will love me, trans body and all, what sweet things he'll say. Dreamnt about some handsome stranger and I walking down the street, in the dark, holding hands whispering, looking up at the streetlights on the other side of town, enjoying the quiet, just talking about life. Those are my favorite moments, I wish they happened more.

6. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yup, that's pretty much what I do as well. I'm laying on my bed and I just imagine my crush there beside me, holding my hand or something and we're just talking. He might wrap his arms around me or something. When I'm feeling lonely or want to cut, I imagine him there, try to hear his voice in my head, what he would say if he saw me like that.

Sometimes after I've hung out with him and my hair and my shirt smell like him, I hold the shirt close to my face and close my eyes, breathing in his scent. This sounds so creepy, I know, but it calms me down :lol: I can almost picture him there, I can see different parts of his face when I close my eyes. I can see what his hair looked like when he sat up on the couch, I can see how he started smiling when I opened the door in the morning when he had stayed over, I can see what his lips looked like in the dark room when he held me close as I tried not to cry. I could see he was fighting not to smile as I grabbed the back of his shirt in my fists and squeezed him closer......
    *cough* 'Scuse me, I got carried away.:icon_redf:bang:

Oh, I did forget to mention one thing.
    Whenever we fight, I always take the blame, I never tell him I think he's wrong when we fight because I don't want him to be mad at me. If he says something wrong or blames me for something I shouldn't be blamed for, I just shrug the accusation off and proceed to making peace. Later I complain to my friends or the "what are you thinking?" thread :grin:
    I don't know if that's such a good idea but I cant help it :bang:

#6 Gentlady, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  7. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I had a super huge crush on my best friend (now girlfriend)
    I used to ask for her scarf every morning because I was "cold" at school and always "forgot" mine.
    It smelled like her and I wore it every single day (when the weather was scarf-appropriate) and coordinated my outfits to match.
    I also felt really lonely at school as I'm a super awkward person.
    One day, she put it around my neck herself when I was sad, and said "you can wear it every day, and whenever you feel lonely, remember that I'm here with you"
    I was crazy fangirling at that point and obsessively smelling her scarf.
    I also used to find excuses to snuggle with her, hold her hand, and stuff like that. She didn't mind.

And the fantasizing too!
    I can perfectly recall a few of mine. One of us married, buying a cat and living together, one was sexual and there were a lot~

#7 loveislove01, Jul 30, 2015
  8. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's so adorable!! Wish I could've gotten away with that with my previous crush :3

9. AfraidandAlone

I tend to avoid them at all costs because I always convince my self they don't like me and I wouldn't have any sort of chance with her any ways.

10. w0nder

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a huge sap and a total romantic so, every time I go to bed I fantasize about the girl, like sharing our first kiss, going on cute dates and stuff like that. It even helps me fall asleep and I usually have cute dreams about the particular lady as well.. ahhh *stares dreamily into the distance*

---------- Post added 30th Jul 2015 at 09:02 PM ----------

This is so adorable I'm literally squealing right now omgghgfhjkfd

#10 w0nder, Jul 30, 2015
  11. The Wallflower

The thing I hate about having crush is that I start expecting things out of the person I'm crushing on, like expecting him to wink at me occasionally, or offer to buy me a candy bar, etc.

*sigh*

12. Cedar

I might imagine dating them, maybe spending more time with them or just telling them what I want to say. This one time, I used to go to this crappy dollar store at certain times just to shop or peruse the store because this one guy that worked there was really cute... I know I know, I'm a creep...

13. warthog

No you're not, you're just a sap! otherwise i'm a creep too :eusa_doh:

Wow... so many saps. keep the sappiness flowing (!)

14. pastadudde

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Freudian slip when talking to crush

15. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have conversations with them in my head, but I also do that with everyone.
    I always admit to them that I think they are attractive by accident, it just comes out!

16. Randomcloud

I basically revert back to my 13 year old self and write about them in my journal and smile and giggle every time I'm near them (while my friends who know me well just shake their heads in dismay).

17. CyanChachki

My words clutter when I talk to the people I have feelings for. I feel dumb afterwards, but it's a definite truth fact. I also think about how lovely it is that they chose to sit next to me (if they do) and I can't help but want to hold their hand during. Though, I acted on this once and it didn't turn out well.

18. Ashley2103

I fantasize and then inevitably cry about being lonely.

#18 Ashley2103, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  19. timo

I turn into a hopeless romantic and start overthinking everything. It's so exhausting.

20. SpiritEnergy

True. We just lock ourselves in a room, turn on sad music and cry. :'(