1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tatts or no Tatts?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maugz, Jul 31, 2015.

?

For or Against ?

1. Totally Tatts

48 vote(s)
    77.4%
  2. Against Tatts

14 vote(s)
    22.6%
  1. Maugz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm talking about tattoos of course!
    1)Do you have any tattoos?
    2)If not would you like any? How would it be and where?
    3)If you see a tattoo on someone you're dating, is it a deal breaker or on the contrary, attractiv?

I personnally have no tattoos yet but i want one so bad from the start of my right part of my belly going down my hip. Discreet but visible. So that when people see the uncovered part of the tattoo, they wanna see underneath my pants :grin: :thumbsup:
    For me tattoos are super-attractiv... if you have blue/green eyes and have a tattoo somewhere, be prepared because i'm going to get you... ! :icon_redf

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like them but don't want one myself

There is a point when people can have too many tattoos though.

3. Maugz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah I agree, but i think at some point, I consider people's body who have too much Tattoos (and i mean WAY too much), like a piece of art instead of a fun / sexy body image :grin:

4. OfTheKokiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I don't personally want a tattoo. Once upon a time I did not find them appealing at all, however now if my future partner (where art thou?) had one, well I would find it very attractive.

5. LooseMoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am not keen on tattoos for myself, so I have voted 'against'.
    When it comes to partners- it completely depends on the person- I would definitely date a person with them, and have done so in the past, but not *because* they have them.

6. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dont have one YET!!
    The only thing that holds me back is the Med school rule :frowning2:
    but after i graduated, I'll immediately get a forearm band on my right side and a certain phrase/sentence in my right chest :grin:

few well made and carefully placed tattoos contribute to a significant amount of a sexy point :lol:
    but too much is sometimes a turn off

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any but I wouldn't mind getting a few. :slight_smile:

8. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't mind them. I just don't find them attractive at all. I personally wouldn't get one unless it had some major significant meaning behind it.

9. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think tatts are sexy :3

10. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I love, love, love tattoos! I have three but am planning on getting more. Tattoos on the neck and face are a turn off for me but sleeves are sexy as hell. Hand tatts are a case to case thing, they can be a turn on or a turn off.

11. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea definitely getting a tattoo in the future. not soon though. im thinking about having it on both arms to have the left arm represent anger/fear and my right arm happiness/love (which i don't have any ideas yet, i know, depressing.) full sleeves i guess, and that might be it. might consider my calf but who knows. im not planning a full body one, but that's it. i might piss off my "religious" parents but i dont care all that much.
    i'd definitely date a guy with a tattoo. it could be a very interesting conversation.

12. Lipstick Leuger

1) I have three currently, saving for my 4th and my 5th with my daughetrs.

2)Next one is a Koi fish on my left leg, then my mother daughter tatt with the semi-colon on my wrist.

3) I would only date someone with ink or pierced, not having anything is a deal breaker for me. Unless they are very tatt and piercing positive.

13. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've got three and plans for more. I've dated a guy in the past with a back piece, would definitely date someone in the future with ink. I think it's very attractive, I love tattoos!

14. Gen

Gen

The poll should probably have a apathetic option.

I do not plan to ever get a tattoo and I tend to slightly prefer bare skin, but I am not even close to against them.

15. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have one so far that's pictured in one of my albums on here. It's on my wrist and it says MCMXCVI (which is 1996 in Roman numerals).

I'm planning on getting a couple more here in the very near future. One is going to be a nautical star on the top of my right foot/ankle, and then I'm going to get a moon and a night sky with a tree below it and six rainbow coloured birds flying out of the tree into the sky on my right shoulder/upper arm.

Tattoos definitely aren't an automatic deal breaker for me for sure. It depends on the tattoo itself, mostly. If I like the tattoo on a guy, I could definitely find it attractive.

16. Cider

When I turn eighteen, I plan to get a tattoo of a musical note on my arm, because I'm a musician.

So I'm all for them!

17. AKTodd

Nope

Nope. I can't get past the cost for something that would be of no use to me (do you know how many books I could buy for the price of a tattoo?). And from what I've read and seen a big part of the point of a tattoo is that it mean something to the owner. And a tattoo would mean nothing to me.

Never dated anyone with a tattoo. They were much less common when I was single than they are now. Wouldn't consider them a deal breaker if I was still single, at least up to a point.

Todd

18. KayJay

I have a tattoo, of a bear paw print. I believe I have a picture of it on my albums somewhere. I'm planning to get more as well. My next one is going to be another bear paw drawn by my good friend. It's to commemorate all he has done for me which has been a lot! He basically is a big part of why I was able to transition so I'm very greatful for that. His finger prints are going to be the digital pads of the paw as well, to give it a personal flare. It's also actually the gift I'm giving him for his wedding too! So it's going to have just as much meaning as my first tattoo.

I generally think all tattoos are sexy unless they are cliche tattoos, which is definitely subjective.

19. The Wallflower

I don't mind at all. They're beautiful. I don't have a fetish for them, though.

Just please don't go too far and we're all good. :grin:

20. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Yes, but only one tattoo so far. There's a lot of ink that I do want, but I don't have the money for or a solid concept yet. I hope to get my next piece before the year is out, assuming I have the money for it.

2. See #1

3. While I love the body mod community, it depends on what they have. The only real deal breaker I have is anything like swastikas or anything relating to bigotry or hate. Other than that, I have find tattoos attractive--especially if they're visually stunning and captivating.