1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storytime: What is the WEIRDEST dream you've ever had? (that you can remember)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Qwertazoo, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Qwertazoo

Let's face it. No matter what you see on TV, dreams aren't straight-out stories that can be played the way you wish. Most dreams are just jumbled up versions of your memories that sometimes tell a (strange) story or just look random.

Luckily, sometimes you are able to remember a dream after you wake up. So tell me: what is the WEIRDEST DREAM that you can remember?

And try to keep it PG. Nothing over- sexual or violent!

Here's mine:

It started with me and my family going to the movies. For some reason they brought our dog, because why not. The theater was gigantic but only around 20 people showed up. We weren't even sitting, we were at the top and leaning on a handrail.

The movie itself was some weird Sofia the First ri***f...or maybe it was just some crappy CGI film. After a really lengthy movie, I walked outside and I...without my family...was in...Townsville? Wut? The theater was gone. The Powerpuff Girls were there, and Uncle Grandpa was a murderer. The girls tried to stop him, Uncle Grandpa murdered Buttercup. They didn't notice/care. Uncle Grandpa turned out to have a tragic backstory, they forgave him, and just left Buttercup's dead body lying there.

The end. That's all I remembered before I wake up. Now let's hear yours. :icon_wink

2. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think my weirdest dream was also the saddest one I've had, to be honest.

I dreamt that I was chased by a hillbilly and shot in the back, and before I died, he told me he'd been hired by the government to put me down for the good of humanity.

Next thing I knew, I was sitting in the gallery at a small church, watching my own funeral. My closest family was there, but almost nobody else came and people left quickly.
    My little sister, who's almost a chef, was able to see me, and wound back time to have another funeral, this time with a giant cake she'd made to attract more people and make them stay longer, but they didn't. The funeral was played over and over again with different cakes until I woke up. :confused:

Another weird dream I've had is one where I had one of my online friends visit me. I dreamt that I tried to grab her hand, and she took it as overstepping a boundary and decided that not only wouldn't she speak to me, she wanted to get away from me; so I chased her down streets and into a city because she kept leaving whenever I got close.
    We finally made it to a movie theater where I nearly screamed at her to please talk to me. The people inside the movie theater all stood up and cheered for her to talk to me, and she finally said yes. I think I just about had time to apologise before I woke up.

3. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A large group of unfamiliar kids who were supposedly my friends and I were bicycling to Hebrew school. I was leading the group. The sky was overcast. All of a sudden there was a crazy earthquake. We all tried to dodge the cracks in the road, but we all ended up falling about 200 feet towards the lava. Strangely enough, five of us were okay and treading water in the lava. I realized that the lava only burns you if you are completely under the lava. Then we were all like "Now what?" and I was worried about being late to Hebrew school.

4. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The world was about to end, and there was an alternate world, I just had to find the entrance and save everybody I love. I had magical powers, and I only discovered them after I was trying to push the TV back up, because I knocked it down. My magic held it up, and opened some portal. I was getting every person I cared about through it, and the last person was my fourth grade crush. I was queen of the new world, and I had to choose a king. And then my crush said he loved me and I was all happy. And suddenly, we were transported to this new bouncy, candy like world, and I had to kill the King of Candy. I did it, and scored a kiss from my crush and my gerbils became giant sized and licked my face.

5. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't call this a weird dream but when I think about it it makes me laugh. So in my dream I was standing in line at the tuck shop with my friend when out of no where, Ne-Yo pops out. I don't know what came over me but I just started to run and then he chased me. Like I was on the verge of balling my eyes out, I had no idea why he was chasing me. When he finally caught up, and opened his mouth. All I heard was "briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng". I woke up to my phone alarm .

#5 Sepina, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
  6. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's a crazy dream I had recently:

I was at school, and it was breaktime. I was hungry, so I walked to the hall where the tuck shop normally is, and found it had been replaced by a massive machine. Loads of people were queueing up neatly behind it, so I took a plastic bowl (as the rest of the people had) and joined the queue, not really thinking. I watched the people in front of me and the machine turned out to be a massive lettuce dispenser. You put the bowl in a gap and lettuce came out for a few seconds, then there was a gush of water. You had to move the bowl away before it fills up with water.

When it was my turn, I went up to the dispenser, and as normal the lettuce came out, but I couldn't move the bowl away in time and the lettuce got all soggy. I chucked the bowl of wet lettuce in the bin, got another bowl, and tried again. This time, I moved the bowl away before the gush of water, but the eater didn't stop, and it began to flood the school.

It seems so stupid now, but at the time I found it really scary.

7. Qwertazoo

Nice stories guys!

Here's one I had a couple nights ago:

I was in a room. I couldn't move. I think some guy was communicating to me through a computer...the CinemaSins guy. He was telling me some guy has no voice and went out of business. Then I saw a 3rd person view of myself and my throat was enlarging (I don't even know). Suddenly I was in the middle of nowhere. There was a gas station nearby. The guy lived there. (???) I wanted to run there, but...I was on a website, and that was the background?! I clicked on a link near it. I was laying down. My head was facing to the right. I couldn't move for 10 seconds. I turned my head to normal and popped up. I was awake on the couch.

I have no idea what was going on with that dream.

8. lettuce

I've had a lot of really weird dreams. The weirdest dream I've had is kind of a little too weird so I'm gonna go with the second weirdest I can think of right now.

I was climbing a mountain full of giant magic bees looking for a special cave. I managed to find the cave but fell down into a pit of venus fly traps, which proceeded to eat me alive. I woke up on a steamboat before falling and getting chopped up by its propellers. That lead to me becoming one of the puffs of smoke coming out of the boat, making me rise up into a cloud paradise. Then I realized I was actually a bipedal frog puppeteering what I thought was my body from afar.

9. Cider

I was with my family, and we were the only survivors of a T-Rex zombie apocalypse. We had a ton of cool weapons to fight the thousands of dinosaurs off, but everyone in my family died except for me. So what I decided to do what go to Gerege Clooney's house and steal his Tesla, and try to drive at high speed by the T-Rexs and shoot them at the same time.

But of course, logic happened in my dream, and I got pulled over by a police officer that actually survived. I got pulled over because I'm too young to drive, and I stole Clooney's Tesla.

Right as the policeman was about to arrest me, a T-Rex came and split him in half.

And then I woke up :lol:

10. flitterpad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night I dreamt about Johnlock.

11. CyanChachki

My weirdest dream would've had to have been the Zelda dream. I was playing tons of Ocarina of Time before bed and I had been on the hunt for Golden Skulltulas. The dream was basically me, in my bed laying down with a Gold Skulltula on my wall. I tried punching it but every time I would, it would damage me. I had about 10 heart containers that I could see just at the bottom of my eye sight. I kept punching it until I got to 1 heart and died. Then the screen that usually plays the game over song and the "Game Over" appeared and I woke up.

12. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was six or seven and it's stuck with me all these years. I was in my grandparents' house (I lived there at the time) and there was a wizard. It looked like a stereotypical evil Merlin wizard: old man, black robes, blue pointy hat with gold stars on it. He was baking my families' faces into pies. I don't remember who he got first, but I chased him down into the basement in time to see him holding a pie made out of my grandpa's face. I remember yelling "How could you?!" and him laughing maniacally. I think I woke up right after that.

It was messed up.

13. The Wallflower

I once had a dream where lions ate me alive. C:

Oh, there was this one dream where I was in a forest with singing cartoon animals, and watched them all get eaten by predators, one by one.

I've had so many dreams where killers are chasing me, and don't even get me started on vampire dreams.

I love my dreams. uwu

14. Justinian20

My weirdest dream ever actually did have a story to it surprisingly.

This is it, My family were driving to this ice cream factory that was in the middle of these creepy woods. The trees looked very scary and the ice cream factory was super creepy with a snarling clown as the logo for the ice cream factory, now I head into the factory and the inside is like a park in suburbia, these two bulldogs run in and start hitting me to my knees to knock me over and I woke up just before I fell to the ground.

15. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I was at school and I was walking and I saw my crush (who went back to Germany) and I started running towards him but my damn alarm went off. Talk about alarms messing up your sweet dreams.

16. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Deadpool and I were in a makeshift Ghostbusters team with one of my female friends and Batman.
    We were in Hogwarts, being chased by the shadow things from Panic! At The Disco's 'The Overture'.
    I had a severe drinking problem, and even though I was a Slytherin, I kept drinking all of the blue Ravenclaw alcohol.
    Eventually, I convinced Deadpool to give me a weapon, but he only gave me a really terrible, flimsy blade made from a cheap material. He said I could have a better one once I'd sobered up.

We fight our way out of Hogwarts, past a theatre filled with all my old drama classmates and find our way to Hardwick Hall, where we find a hall filled with portraits which turn to look at you when you turn your back on them.
    The place is haunted by Mary Poppins' ghost.
    If you look at her, she gets angry and tears you limb from limb, so we turned away from her and went back to the car, only to find that she is coming with us, and using the car as her vessel to travel away from the restraints of her final resting place, like the Sha Ka Ree entity in Star Trek.

The end :slight_smile:

17. Cedar

I was sitting in this empty room across a table from some guy in a fancy suit that had their face blurred out. I kept looking to my right to see this run-of-the-mill door there, nothing fancy about it. We weren't talking or anything, just sitting across a table from one another. I kept getting the urge to open the door. Never got up from my seat before I woke up.

18. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have had dreams where I have been chased by a tiger in my suburban backyard, and I couldn't move. I woke up before he ate me.

More recently, I have had recurring dreams about being in the south end of my city. I am walking and the sky darkens. Two tornadoes start swirling within a couple blocks of me. I get over to a gas station but can't get inside. I cling to the pole/pillar for dear life and pray that the storm will not suck me up into the sky. Then, the next one comes, and I do the same thing. Surviving both storms I make it out alive, but I can see all the damage around me.

19. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was a child when I had this one, and wasn't on any sort of LSD or whatever.

I was in Paris, when all of the sudden the sky goes red and begins to swirl. I look up at the sky to see a giant, smiling pineapple with sunglasses impaled by the Eiffel Tower. then, as I look back down the entire city had become a giant hedge maze. All of the sudden Shaggy bursts out of a nearby bush and shouts "We've got a mystery on our hands!"

I awoke in terror, and decided to start listening to my mom when she said "No chocolate before bed"
    To this day, I still follow this rule for fear of seeing that pineapple again, even if it's shades were stylish.

20. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Note: some of these are really really weird

One day, I was waiting for the bus driver to get to our school. He got there, but it was a different school bus, it was like tin. Anyway, we all filed into the bus, but we were then trapped there. The bus driver had kidnapped all of us. Then the place started becoming a musical, like a really weird musical. We were kind of like the orphans from Oliver Twist. Anyway, it was hours until we arrived where he wanted us: New York. I was, of course, the hero and found the back door to get out. We all ran out and for some reason everybody's parents were there. They were just randomly there, waiting for their orphaned kids. Me being the hero, I didn't have a family. Or at least I didn't know how to get home. I said I was sorry to the bus driver for some reason, and he was okay with it. I don't know why he wanted to kidnap us in the first place, but yeah. So then when he left, I started walking down an alleyway with my hands in my pockets. I started to break into a musical for some reason. There was a spotlight on me and I started to sing Beat It from Michael Jackson. After awhile, I literally turned into Michael Jackson and did his signature moves. And that's how the dream ended.

I can't remember the whole dream, but it was really funny.

One time I dreamed that I was helping Princess Anna and Elsa for some reason(This was before the movie came out). Anyway, as I was walking down the street, this random pigeon was peeing on some houses. I started getting mad and yelled at the pigeon to stop. He only laughed and said, "Oh yeah! I'm going to pee on you! See how it feels!!". The pigeon named Dan or something started to pee on me. I started crying and screaming and my feet started to melt into the ground. He kept peeing on me until I turned into a huge glob of myself on the ground(Picture Lava girl when she melted). He only laughed and flew away.