1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you relate?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kinglin, Aug 2, 2015.

1. kinglin

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    lately I've been really confused about what sex I'm attracted to. I feel really drawn to woman but then when I try dating them, I can't seem to find someone I feel attracted to. So then I figured I should be straight but I've had many relationships with boys and none of them ever worked out and I don't think they're really attractive. so now I'm really not sure what to do and my closest online friends tell me not to worry but still I do because I'm so desperately craving for love but I just can't figure out what kind of love I'm craving for .. not sure if any of this made sense o God..
    okay so I was wondering f maybe anyone could relate and if you do: how did you handle this?

hope you're okay oo

2. Honest4You

Honest4You Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you aren't attracted to men then that's one less thing to worry about, in other words forget about guys as romantic/sexual partners focus on what comes natural to you. With that being said you need to figure out if you have a "type" or not, could it be that maybe the girl's you are dating aren't exactly compatible with you?

3. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I can surely relate for you. I went a long while where I was confused where I fit on the sexuality scale until I decided I liked both male and female, I just couldn't feel attracted to them in real life, so my bisexuality is just more of a fetish thing for me. I found my true sexuality to be Object Sexuality, as I grew very much attracted romantically to a plush doll of mine. I'm not sure about it for you, but have you ever tried OS? It's only a suggestion, you really don't have to take my word on it if you don't want to. :icon_wink