1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know anything about this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dazed, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i found this on another site i go to but they didnt say where they found it but does anyone know anything about it

"SAN FRANCISCO -- A lesbian was kidnapped and gang-raped by four men before being left naked on the street after they stole her car, police in California have confirmed.

A $10,000 reward has been offered for information leading to the arrest of men involved in the incident, which occurred in the San Francisco Bay Area suburb of Richmond on December 13.

Police said the 28-year-old woman was sexually assaulted after getting out of her car before the four men forced her back into her vehicle.

She was driven to a separate location where she was gang-raped for almost an hour before the men stole her car, which was recovered abandoned the following day.

Police said the incident is being investigated as a hate crime because of comments made by the attackers regarding the woman’s sexual orientation. The victim’s car had a rainbow sticker on its bumper, a symbol of gay pride.

"The emotional impact has changed her life," Richmond Police Department lieutenant Mark Gagan told the San Francisco Chronicle.

"It is an absolute nightmare for her to have gone through. For 45 minutes, four strangers brutalized her."

Police have described three of the woman’s attackers as Latino while a fourth was African-American. The attackers are being sought on charges of robbery, kidnapping, carjacking and sexual assault

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

:eek:*Sigh*

3. Dazed

Dazed Guest

that was my reaction too.
    how can people be so sick. :[

4. pirateninja

Dear god... that's awful :eek:

This is why, when I get a car, I'm not putting stickers or anything on it. It's just... ugh.. it's disgusting.

Not to sound racist or anything, but this doesn't surprise me. I can't believe how much other minority groups love to complain about their own civil rights, but when it comes to sexuality they are quick to judge.

5. cjtom

cjtom Guest

I think what shocked me the most was that it was in San Fransisco! Disgusting!

6. Dazed

Dazed Guest

yea i agree. i have a small problem with people speaking spanish and pointing at me. i dont hate them or anything but it makes me feel nervous.

oh and when i get a car im damn well going to put my bumper sticker that says " i <3 boobies" on it :] im proud and ill let everyone know haha

7. Derek the Wolf

Poor girl, I can't imagine the emotional damage this has done to her.

It shouldn't be any more disgusting because it's nearby. This sort of thing happens in third world countries every day, and it's still sickening.

8. I agree too. I have nothing against Latino/black people in and of themselves; I do have a problem with the way the majority of them seem to act. Of course there are white people who act like this too, but the whole "gangster" thing does not impress me.

9. Dazed

Dazed Guest

whats worse about it happening in third world countries is that those women have no one to help them.
    because most of them believe its a mans right to take what he wants.because they treat women like they own them.
    >_< id like to see a man tell me its his right to own me. grrr
    ha

10. Dazed

Dazed Guest

the funny thing about white "gangsters" is that they all come from nice middle/upper class homes.
    at least around here. its so funny i mean you cant be all thugged out adn hard coming from a rich family. its stupid.

11. touch me

touch me Guest

I think anyone who forces themselves on another needs to be removed from society, and exiled. I am a survivor of people like this and they do not care enough about others to hate. It is about power and control, not sex or violence.

12. cjtom

cjtom Guest

I think its disgusting that it happens at all. Anywhere in the world. What I meant was the fact that it can happen in somwhere like San Fransisco which is in a developed America, and a place where gay pride and acceptance seems to be at its strongest shocks me! If it can happen in these places where help and prevention resources are at hand then how can we expect it to stop in third world countries and places that don't have police help etc.

13. Dazed

Dazed Guest

ive always wanted to put all the homophobic man on one island and the homophobic women on another just to see if they would miss sex enough to turn gay...

14. Mickey

I did read this yesterday. I was totally shocked and disgusted.

15. crimsonarcher

I really hope they didn't do this because "god told me too" or anyhting like that, cause, I'm no expert, but I doubt God would want you to brutally rape a lesbian woman simply based on her sexual orientation.

It's horrible. I'd want to find these men myself and give them a piece of my mind!