1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch this and tell me that people can't get along!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pirateninja, Dec 24, 2008.

1. pirateninja

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D85yrIgA4Nk[/YOUTUBE]

2. Jerr

I have no idea. But those aminals (misspelled on purpose.) are adorable.

Why can't we all just hold hands and get along? Oh yes, because some people don't shower... I mean uh, some people are evil.

3. cjtom

cjtom Guest

"Don't knock the flea off" :lol:

I like that. I'm inspired to spread unity in my community. I might go and mount the mayor!

:thumbsup:

4. Jerr

!!!!

You're my hero.

5. Nugget

Another thing is that the dog is well-tamed; he's not barking or getting stirred up by anyone getting near him... or the cat... or the rat...

6. Derek the Wolf

My cats used to protect the gerbils when they got of their container. They understood they were part of the family, not food. It's actually not hard to train them like this.
    Humans are a different story. Sorry Holly.

7. pirateninja

I dunno, it just seems that if even in the animal kingdom, the enemies of different species should be able to get along, and understand they should be nice to each other, then why should we as humans, with a much better understanding of the world, be so inclined to hate each other?

Or maybe I'm just going too deep in it. It's a nice story nonetheless :grin:

8. Derek the Wolf

Animals are simpler creatures though. If they're not hungry, then everything is perfect. We don't understand the world better. We over complicate things. For example: love. Someone thinks that because your love is different, it threatens their own, when in reality it's all the same. Animals I think are more advanced than us because their world view is simpler, and more peaceful.

9. jazzrawr

I think we should be simpler and more peaceful - that's the real solution. We should be more like animals. XD

10. Dazed

Dazed Guest

that is, by far, the cutest thing ever.

11. Jonah 4

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thats so cute. :eusa_clap
    And I agree 100%. Theres no reason, no execuse as to why humans can't get along. But unless everyone is on the same page - it's going to be a slow proccess. Still, you gotta love what he's doing.

12. JWAD

JWAD Guest

The thing is that those animals are well looked after and happy and so they get along,it's not as hard as he makes out todo that infact my dogs and cats do that by themselves, i dont have a rat tho lol. And most of the time if people have everything they want they do get along but like animls if we dont have everything we want (In the animal kingdom this extends to food mostly) then we are willing to deprive others of the things we cant have and unfortunately humans want wy more than they need, which is why we struggle to get along all the time

13. Nixon

Hi Holly

14. Level N Human

No one's said it yet so I'll say it: Dawwwwwwwww!!!! ^_^

I have to disagree that people can't be like this though - we can be. Not all dogs, cats, and rats, are like this obviously; which is why this is, in completely scientific terms, a too-fucking-cute anomaly.

I'm sure if people were raised like these animals to be compassionate towards others who are different, that we could be a stronger loving world. It's not in human genetics to be evil or anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. we are perfectly capable. Though some don't show it, I know a lot who definitely do. <3

15. JWAD

JWAD Guest

You said what I was trying to say but your way makes alot more sense lol, one thing I'd change even though I think you implied it and that's to bring people up to be compassionate to everyone whether they're different or not