1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For bisexuals - Do you have a different preference for each gender?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LW995, Aug 7, 2015.

1. LW995

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just a simple question really. I found out I do
    For girls, I prefer the masculine confident ones, the ones who take charge and whom you could never sh*t on. Think Leela from Futurama, or Korra from Legend of Korra.

In terms of guys, I have a huge softspot for adorkable guys, the sorta dorky and cute guys just get to me :slight_smile:they're so easy to get along with and and always have something new to tell. Think guys like Bolin from LoK (animation lover :slight_smile: ) or maybe Eric from that 70's show :slight_smile:

2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    For girls, I like the more masculine types as well. But I don't want them to he too masculine, because I would want to be the dominant female. So pretty much between femme and masculine I guess. Though, I also find femme geeky girls amazing too.

For guys, I have to wear the pants in the relationship. In any relationship, I MUST be the dominant one, the guy in the relationship. So, I prefer geeky guys who understand me. I like shy, cute, geeky guys. They also have to be taller than me, but I have to be the one to take charge. So any guy who is nice and caring. I like Momma's boys or the gentleman.

3. Linthras

Linthras Guest

Not that I'm aware of.

4. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I certainly have a preference. With girls, I prefer the girly girls. With guys I prefer macho men. Not into muscles though, I like a beer belly more than muscles (Weird, I know). With girls, they have to preferably be shorter than I am. I want to take on a "protective" role, even though I'm mostly submissive. But with men, they absolutely have to be taller than I am and they have to take on the protective/dominant role.

5. Lyana

On guys I prefer long hair, on girls short hair. But actually, I think it's the whole a little bit outside the gender norms thing that I prefer, rather than an actual hairstyle.
    Other than that, I like intelligence, thoughtfulness and vulnerability in both.

6. Tasmin58

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like my boys girlish and my girls boyish. I would love to find a couple that fitted both requirements! I do like girly girls but boyish ones have a special place for me and someone that will accept my girlish side will be really special but theyre so hard to find.

7. kyoujin

#7 kyoujin, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  8. Emerson96

Emerson96 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Girls: Feminine to athletic, but I prefer the feminine girly-type
    Guys: Masculine to moderately masculine acting, healthy body

9. EllieSong

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When it comes to girls i prefer sporty/more fit but also feminine.
    When it comes to guys, i like nerdy guys mostly (though fit guys are also treats for eyes).

10. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In women, I am *most immediately* attracted to confident feminine types. But I have a wide latitude of female types toward whom I *can become* attracted, as rapport builds.

In men I *think* the primary requirement is that they be in touch with their feminine side, at least a bit...meaning, not ultra-aggressive, the world can't depend on a macho exterior, they have to be able to work together and accept that I can be right sometimes too, etc. (hmmm, saying that, I have to note it's kinda sad that these things are related in my head to a feminine side...these are just generic coping skills, really).

Huh...confidence in women; ability to be flexible in men; independence in both...I suppose what I'm saying is that I'm attracted to balanced individuals of either sex.

11. NervousAsHeck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is kind of hard to answer. It's yes, but for men I haven't yet worked out precisely what it is that can get me I just know that some do. Women I do know, and it's not the same things in a man.

12. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say yes, in that although I am equally attracted to each gender, I like different qualities and attributes in each.

Happy days :slight_smile:

13. KayJay

I'm quite guy leaning I've come to realize over the years. I do fancy women a lot though, don't get me wrong. I just feel there aren't many women I'm compatible with in quite a few ways, so it isn't likely I'll meet one. I am still attracted to women though so I label myself as bisexual because I like to put that possibility out there. I could very well say I'm straight and live the exact same life and honestly I wouldn't feel like I'm lying or anything. I just think it makes me sense to call myself bi, even if the probability of meeting a woman is low.

14. SeerOfHeart

For any gender, I seem to be more attracted to femininity in general. Which means that, based on how gender norms stand now for men and women, I'm attracted to WAY more girls than I am guys...

15. MouseKeeper

I'm more for the femininity. I like feminine guys(with some exceptions) and feminine women. There is the occasional masculine guys I like, but I mainly like the femme guys like for example GayGod. :love:

I... f*cking... LOVE... this:

[​IMG]

Yum! :icon_wink When I look into this picture, it feels like he took it just for me. As a result, it feels like he wants me. <3 Then again, I'm crazy in love with him, so...

#15 MouseKeeper, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  16. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Women: Compatibility. You'll just know.
    Men: Compatibility. You'll just know.

I know, I'm terribly picky and have too high of standards.

17. MetalRice

Female: I tend to prefer the look of Sporty/fit femme types, and just feminine women in general honestly. I also absolutely love pale skin and dark hair; especially when they are together.
    Male: My type with men tends to be mostly typical masculine guys; through I've found a few less masculine/typical men attractive as well.

18. CyanChachki

Guys: I like the nerdy type. Guys who are into the same thing I am such as video gaming, drawing etc. and that could hold a good conversation. As far as looks go, I like the Johnny Mac type. I also think that guys like Matt James Lent are gorgeous but I won't bother because I'm more than likely not in their league.

Girls: Definitely the quirky, nerdy type as well. Has similar interests and could also hold a good conversation. As far as looks, I would prefer that they look similar to Jessie Rabideau, but I'm fairly open to that.

Overall, looks aren't a huge factor to me. They count but I'm more interested in personality and hobbies than I am with looks.

19. CharlD91

CharlD91 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is my preference too. Although I do like a man with muscles, that typical rugby player look does it for me, big strong legs and shoulders!

20. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like mid-range guys. If they're too masculine it's a turn-off, but if they're too feminine, they'd take my submissive role. So, dominant guys who aren't afraid to show their feminine side.

For girls, I don't know as much because I've never been with one, but I think I like the masculine girls a lot. I always found myself getting crushes on them rather than the feminine girls.