1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my reaction to a guy supposedly checking me out.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Justinian20

Okay so today I was on the bus when I turned around and caught a guy staring at me like he was checking me out. I was super nervous and turned away. This nervousness is not a bad kind of nervous. he also ended up nodding at me and that somehow set off a smile and a giggle that I tried to stifle. I couldn't stop it.

My reaction was somewhat awkward because it happened on the bus and I didn't want him if he wasn't checking me out to think I thought he was checking me out. I just can't stop my smile and giggles. It makes me more cute yes, so I named my reaction to the boys noticing or checking me out, the cuteness reflex.

2. Jeffreycominout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think your very lucky. :eusa_clap:icon_wink

3. Justinian20

I am always not sure about the guys who notice and stare at me, I think they are all straight and so that is why I try to hide my smile and giggles, just cause to me, everyone is straight until otherwise, and I'll probably die of embarrassment if he was straight.

Is there any reason a straight guy would stare at another guy, I mean I stared at guys from a very young age. But when they caught me I'd give them the death stare cause that is a good way to hide that you are staring at them cause you like (like) them.

I honestly love the attention from the boys but I think I might be a little biased in thinking they are checking me out. I don't understand straight boys at all.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

God damn it, Justinian20.

That was a terrible story. We're taking you to library and getting you one with a better ending, where you initiate a conversation and it leads to living happily ever after.

<3

5. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Was he cute?
    I wish that would happen to me more often!

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got that in January while shopping at Kohl's. I was looking at underwear in the men's department. This guy appears out of nowhere and walks down the aisle, walks past me by like 10 feet, then turns around and goes the same way he came to the back of the store. I was frozen like a deer in headlights. By the time I worked up the nerve to walk after him, he had disappeared. :frowning2:

7. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have had this happen to me several times while taking the bus to the school. Some guy that went to the same school as me, would always look at me while we were on the bus. I was kind of interested in him too, so I looked when he couldn't see that I was looking at him. He had big, dark puppy eyes, and would always sit/stand as close to me as possible.

Being me, I find it rude to stare at anyone, so I never look too long of a time. I'm also not 100% sure about his sexual orientation, so I just left it at that. Always wondered why he looked at me so much though. Maybe we were attracted to each other =P

8. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aw this is cute! <3

9. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well no guy has checked me out, yet. I might blush and look away but might look back at him. The saying goes: everyone's straight until proven a different sexuality. =p

10. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sounds like he was attempting to initiate human mating signals. I never have stared at a guy and given him a flirty smile, I'm too afraid that'd result in a cishet fuckboy getting mad and stabbing me

11. EllieSong

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A few days ago I went to the store and there was a guy who was like 30 years older than me, wearing work overalls. It was pretty gross, especially considering that I don't remember anyone ever checking me out.