1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for Kinsey 5's and 4's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by scxred, Aug 8, 2015.

1. scxred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was just curious, what do you find physically/sexually attractive or interests you in the opposite sex? :icon_bigg

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am 5 on Kinsey, and I am attracted to guys emotionally.

3. LooseMoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I swing between 5 and 6- dependent on time of the month. I am attracted to femininity and gender-neutral traits in people. Eg in a guy I might like the lips or eyes, or long hair, etc.
    With people like that I will not feel that they are 'hot'- I will mostly experience an emotional pull towards them, based on something 'soft' in them. It does not happen frequently though.

4. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kinsey 4 here. Um...you want me to get graphic? Sexually, I don't think it's any different from what a straight woman might say. For me, the difference between men and women is the emotional impediments...it's what turns me *off* about the opposite sex. Many guys seem to naturally exude an air of possession toward women, particularly around sex. For me, this constitutes a major barrier that prevents me feeling close enough to them to *want* sex to happen. This air seems to be expressed most greatly through machismo...so that is a huge turnoff. It's not that I want feminine or effeminate men...at all. It's that I need a man who feel genuine respect toward women, and is able to work with me as an equal, rather than treating me like a set of responsibilities, like taking care of a pet or of fine china.

Logic dictates to me that such men should be common. But I find them disturbingly rare (well...gay men like this seem fairly common, damn it...but straight and bisexual ones seem incredibly rare).

#4 biAnnika, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  5. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've said it before, I'll say it again. When it comes to men, I'm attracted to the androgynous type, or the rock star type. I'm also attracted to heroes in fiction.

6. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a gay guy.
    Physically, very little. The more I accept myself as being gay, the less I try to make it work with women.

Sexually, well from past experience when a lady comes on to me I've gone for it.
    But she holds the keys, I really don't initiate matters.

7. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is me

8. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Emotional/Romantic Attraction to males, Sexual and Emotional/romantic to females

9. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a Kinsey 4 and this resonates with me. Plus, I like older guys, guys in uniforms or suits... Last week was a mess, because I fell for two teachers of "opposite" genders.

#9 Weregild, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  10. Leifa

Truthfully for me, its purely sexual attraction toward men. I've tried relationships with men, they don't work I don't "feel" anything, or if I do it's not very strong. I only feel strong emotional connections to women.

11. InLoveWithAGirl

For me, my problem is that I get emotionally attached. No offense at all to guys, but I don't like their parts, I like women parts.

So for me, it is more that I care about him but at the end of the day I want to have sex with a woman, live with a woman etc.

12. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will say that I have never felt comfortable approaching girls. If one showed interest in me that I had a crush on, I would have gone for it. But one never did. I think part of it stems that I chased girls at recess in the 2nd grade, and a teacher that I highly respect told me to stop doing that. I think I overcompensated a bit and never really approached girls again on my own. I admit that I was a little girl crazy at that time for whatever reason.

I really don't think that is why I started looking at and liking guys in the 5th grade.

The weird thing is that I don't have a "type" for guys or girls. My sexuality is so complicated sometimes that it drives me up the wall.