1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smelly People, B.O. Stank Body odor....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonythegamer, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Have you ever met somebody that just smells like shit?

In the 7th grade, I had to do a Powerpoint presentation with a smelly guys and I just wonder if he ever bothered to shower or use deodorant. I sweat, and I hardly smell, but I still use it!

Also, funny PSA about smelly people.

[YOUTUBE]rQPdmk9RMkQ[/YOUTUBE]

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Lmao David So is hilarious. :roflmao:

[YOUTUBE]yvqT9LvIJkc[/YOUTUBE]

Another BO related video from Domics. :lol:

#2 Nocturnal, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015
  3. I love Domics!

Sometimes, I feel like a person's BO just stays in one place and doesn't move as the person is moving...

4. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I remember once I was on a public bus in downtown when I went to the auto show, and the entire bus smelled like a dead animal has been rotting there for over a week. I could barely breath, and I couldn't understand how other people were able to tolerate it. I tucked my nose into my shirt and hoped to God I didn't suffocate while waiting to get off. It was probably my worst experience on a bus ever.

5. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Domics is great. :grin:

Hahaha, I've never thought of BO just staying in one place. Thank god I've never encountered a person who smelled really, really bad.

6. Wallace N

Wallace N Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My roommate has a B.O. problem. It's hard because I don't believe that he has any idea, and I know for a fact that he showers and uses deodorant (I live with him!) but he seems to get this pungent smell rather easily. Some people are just more prone to it I suppose.

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There was one class in my intermediate school where they would line everybody up, have them raise their arms, and spray deodorant on them. According to the teacher, some of the kids smelled so bad that it was ruining the learning environment of the classroom.

Working in retail though, I have to deal with some smelly customers. I try to get them handled as quickly as possible so I don't have to smell them anymore.

8. Justinian20

I have been on the bus or at the bus stop and it's usually older men who smell like something died. I just want to peg my nose it smells that bad.

9. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can tolerate anything but the smell of urine on someone. I don't know why but that one is absolutely intolerable to me. I've had people in my office at work where you just short of slowly roll your chair further and further back from the desk and thank G*d the desk prevents them from getting any closer to you, and that I have long enough arms that I can reach the computer from fairly far back from my desk.:lol:

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Once I took the bus from school on a hot summer day, and as soon as a woman wearing a dress and nothing else came on board, I swear it smelled like rotting tuna fish. It was so intense, it reached me several rows down and didn't stop until she got off.

11. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I worked with a really big guy once, and it smelled like he had a dead animal under his armpits every day. I wasn't the only one who noticed it either.

12. AlamoCity

I take two showers or more a day and my body doesn't naturally smell (unless it's been over a day I haven't bathed, which never happens :lol:slight_smile:. I still use deodorant for people with very sensitive skin; I love how Irish Springs smells, but it's too harsh on me :/.

My sister and I were at a health food store and there was this lady of Indian subcontinent descent (it only plays a role because we were both at the bulk turmeric section) and she had a traditional dress. I don't know if it was her or one of her kids but someone there smelled horrible. Oh god, I rarely want to puke and have a high tolerance for "grossness" (when my grandma had her diapers changed by someone and I was eating a sandwich I would sometimes eat it in the same room watching over as the soiled diaper was changed; plus, I did change many of her diapers myself), but this was too much.

13. NervousAsHeck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll be honest here and say that I have less problem with bo than certain perfumes/aftershaves. Some of these can make me want to throw up from the far side of the room and some of them I know don't come cheap. . They are just horrid

14. kyoujin

Disgusting. Some people should really pay more attention to hygiene.

I am absolutely meticulous with my hygiene practice. Even when at home, I make sure I never smell and am constantly trying to keep clean.

15. NervousAsHeck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't disagree by the way, but I would say the same about choosing fragrances. If it is strong smelling dint wear it.

Eta: in particular opiate ones. I have a very good medical reason for that making me seriously nauseous. My body does not react well to morphine, and that smell causes a reaction, even minutes after the wearer has moved on. it's a horrible fragrance.

#15 NervousAsHeck, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  16. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really, really, really dislike body odour and I'm very paranoid about how I smell to other people. I used to work with a lady who was blind and she always knew I was around from the smell of aftershave. She once asked if I look as gorgeous as I smell. "Why, of course", I replied... "but I'm sorry Jane, I bat for the other side". :grin:

17. NervousAsHeck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll be honest Patrick and say that'll never happen to me lol. I shower, wear deodorant and that's it. I've even found that I have to be incredibly careful over choice of thay, can't wear lynx anymore

18. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd probably be your worst nightmare. :lol:

19. NervousAsHeck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol, it does depend on the fragrance, but yes I like pretty neutral smells

20. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember a few years ago at the office I was showing a coworker how to do something on the computer. She was a beautiful younger woman and she was watching over my shoulder as I explained. Well as she moved in to see better what I was doing we ended up with her face sort of right next to mine as I sat and she stood. Finally there was a break in the conversation and she said "you smell amazing." Given what happened next I can only assume that it was one of those things you don't know you are saying out loud until you hear yourself, because she then jumped away from me almost like she had been struck, said "please don't tell your husband" and left my office.:lol: