1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arghhh stressing over revision!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partietraumatic, Dec 27, 2008.

1. partietraumatic

Revision is really worrying me now! I go back to school on the 6th,today is the 27th. Im busy tomorrow,and will probs do something on new years eve,which will probs mean that i dont feel like working on new years day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That leaves like 6 days maximum! and thats if i dont do anything or see any friends arghhhhh 6 days is clearly not enough lol. My teachers said we need to do most of our revision during the hols and ive done like nothing lol

oh deary me :bang: hehe

2. Apocalypte

Relax, you'll be ok. Just make sure that you use those 6 days as well as you can, and you'll be fine! (*hug*)

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to relax and work on the revisions every day. Do all the other things that you want to do too, just plan some time into your day where you will be working on the revisions. Even if you don't get to it tomorrow you still have a couple of days before New Year's eve. Plus, before you go out or do something on New Year's eve, work a bit on your revisions. Get up early and work on it for a couple of hours. Yes, that might suck but if you can do that, you will be able to relax somewhat while you are doing things with your friends/family. Also, you won't be under too much stress while trying to finish it up before you are going back to school. Enjoy New Years Eve!

4. Zachary825

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just try to relax as best as you can in the 6 days