1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad day today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ruby Dragon, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I should've stayed in bed today. My day's been going wrong from 3am. My sister and brother-in-law moved back home a year ago and they obviously brought their dog with. She's a dachshund and she frequently pisses and shits in the house because they are too fucking lazy to get up and take her outside. She's supposed to be potty trained by now (She's about 2 years old) but because of their laziness, she still has "accidents" indoors... Anyway, I got woken up at 3am from this dog barking and scratching at their bedroom door to go outside. I was immediately pissed off because they were either sleeping through it or pretending not to hear it. So I let the dog outside and waited by the door for her to return. I took her back to their room and closed the door again. Right, so I get back in bed and fall asleep again. I make coffee for everyone in the mornings, and when I take my sister's coffee to her, I take the dog out again. Not really my responsibility but I'm tired of her pissing on the mat I have in front of my bed :tantrum:

Right, when it was time for me to leave for work, I had a lot of trouble getting past my sister's car with mine. She didn't move her car under the roof like she was supposed to. She just left it almost in the middle of the driveway. The space between her car and the garden was too narrow for me to pass through without going into the garden, but I didn't have time to go back inside and ask her to move her car. So I drove with the left side of my car inside the garden, and had to navigate my way between her car and the tree. It was a mission. So I was already pissed off because of the damn dog and now this. Ok, I get out of the yard and drive off...

And just my fucking luck, almost all the cars in front of me, were all c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g. It was super frustrating!!! When I go into the right lane (which is our "fast lane"), the cars drive slowly. Then I go back into the slow lane and guess what? As soon as I do that, the cars drive slowly. I was ready to get out and slap them to wake the fuck up and DRIVE!!!!!!!!!

Right, I eventually find a gap to go past all of these slow drivers. Then at the slipway to another road, I end up behind a truck... Great. Just. fucking. great..... Well, I managed to pass the truck and be on my merry way. Went ok but then the guy behind me (In the slow lane, even though he could've gone past in the fast lane), drove on my tail! He eventually increased the following distance and I was happy again.

Then when I get into the road my workplace is in, one of those money vans almost cut me off. I honked the horn and he went back to his lane and I drove past him. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw that he went into the lane I was in, but it's behind me so I didn't care.

Fortunately that was the last thing that went wrong. So far anyway. The day is still young (It's just past 10am now).

So yeah, not the best day. I hope tomorrow will be better. 12 is certainly not my lucky number :dry:

#1 Ruby Dragon, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  2. schrodinger

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hope your day is improving! I can relate to the frustration of sharing a house. I share with a friend and her two children and small dog, they all drive me crazy.... bonkers... The baby cries at night, she ignores it, the kids scream and jump around in the upstairs hallway above my bedroom at 5/6 am EVERY morning and the dog urinates on the carpet and defecates everywhere. Upstairs is literally a minefield at times. Thank goodness i don't have to go up there often. Here's to looking on the bright side!

3. levi2000

I know your day is over already, but I hope that it's improved since 10am that day. :slight_smile:

4. Joelouis

Follow me round for a day VelvetBlade.

Then you'll see how much hassle I get in almost everything I do!