1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

piercings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sekliniak, Aug 12, 2015.

1. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

What do you think about piercing? does anyone of you already have piercings or want some in the future?
    Personally, I love septum piercings. I'm planning to get it pierced after turning 18 in two months.

2. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

What do you think about piercings? does anyone of you already have piercings or want some in the future?
    Personally, I love septum piercings. I'm planning to get it pierced after turning 18 in two months.

3. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I used to have snakebites and a nosering, but I took them all out again. I got it all when I was 18 and had my fun with it, but... One day I just looked in the mirror and realised I didn't really need all that metal in my face, that this was no longer who I was.

I envy those who look good with piercings, because I've come to realise that I didn't. I forgot to make sure that it fit my facial shape and features.

Jumping into it without thinking it over was my biggest mistake, but seeing as you're waiting two months, you'll have plenty of time to think it over, and if you still decide to do it in when the time comes... Good luck, and remember to clean it thoroughly (to avoid infections and such) :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like ear piercing but I can't have them

5. rudysteiner

I love them. I don't have any atm but want my septum doing, and my ears too. I'm gonna wait for a little bit though until I'm 18 and get them so my Mum doesn't throw me out the window :lol:

6. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

@Berru: i think many people take their piercings out after a while. maybe because they dont like them anymore, (just like you :grin:) or grew tired of them.. it was still probably worth an experience for you :slight_smile:
    But I'm a bit scared of the reaction of my parents. They both hate piercings.

@happydavid: why's that?

@jr98: Haha, I feel you. My mum hates septum piercings. She says that only bulls should have rings in their noses :grin:

7. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Haha, my mum wasn't exactly happy, but once the piercings are in there, there's not much they can do about it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    And you're right, they were worth an experience. They symbolised my freedom to choose what *I* wanted to do to *MY* body, and I won't regret having them done even though I don't have them anymore.

I still sometimes catch myself fiddling or biting my lip where they used to be, because I used to fiddle with them a lot and bite them from the inside of my lips. :lol:

8. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My ears are pierced but I stopped wearing earrings years ago. The older I've become, the more I think it's kind of barbaric but if others want them, go for it.

Though I do think belly button piercings (on girls) can be kind of hot.

#8 XenaxGabby, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  9. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

Parents get probably used to the piercings after a while..
    My parents just think that piercings hurt my chances of finding a job but I think that many employers are becoming more and more tolerante towards tattoos and piercings. moreover I'm still in school and planning to study so I think wearing piercings shouldn't be a problem in that time. :x

And who knows, maybe one day you change your mind and want your piercings back :grin:

10. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

I'm not the biggest fan of piercings. I mean to each his/her/their own, but it's not my thing. Nor do I find it necessarily attractive. Only exception is ear piercings. I love the look of the cartilage piercing.

11. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

@XenaxGabby: Oh really? I like ear piercings but it's totally okay that you don't like them anymore. I find it interesting how everyone's personality is constantly changing.

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2015 at 11:21 PM ----------

@waitwhat: I didn't know this kind of piercing but in my opinion, it looks very beautiful.

#11 sekliniak, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
  12. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    sekliniak, I hope you aren't offended by my post. I don't think there's anything wrong with other people wanting/liking piercings. It's just not for me anymore. Sometimes I swear I'm 25 going on 70! I can be a bit of a fuddy duddy.

#12 XenaxGabby, Aug 12, 2015
  13. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Septum piercings were the only kind I wasn't crazy about, but I changed my mind once I started noticing many people that can actually pull them off. I guess now I like all piercings in general even though there's only a few that I would want to get for myself. But yeah, piercings are nice xb

#13 blueshadedsoul, Aug 12, 2015
  14. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I do sometimes catch myself thinking of how I miss them, and how I might want them back, but it would be expensive and put me through a lot of pain. What can I say, I've grown squeamish over the years :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

@XenaxGabby: Noo, I'm definitely not offended by your post. everything's fine! :slight_smile: maybe I didn't express myself very well, i'm sorry!

#15 sekliniak, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2015
  16. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a few ear lobe piercings. I want a few cartilage and maybe a nose piercing too

17. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

I think septum piercings are becoming somewhat of a mainstream trend.. however, i still like them.
    What piercings would you want to get? :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2015 at 11:48 PM ----------

cartilage piercings are beautiful and nose piercings are hella awesome! (!)

18. Yosia

I personally don't care what someone wants to do to their body. I do believe having too many piercings can be somewhat ugly but if that's what you want, then its your choice.

19. TraceElement

I have 18 piercings total. 8 in my left lobe/cartilage, rook and tragus and 8 in my right lobe/cartilage. I want a nose piercing and possibly an eyebrow.

20. sekliniak

sekliniak Guest

@TraceElement: Oh that are quite a lot of piercings!
    How bad did the tragus piercing hurt you? One of my friends just got it pierced and she said that she didn't feel any pain.