1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite superhero/supervillain

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jeffreycominout, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Jeffreycominout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey you guys, I want you to mention one superhero/supervillain (or simply just a character in general), that you find to be your favorite & why. ON second though, name your favorite superhero & why, likewise for supervillain. If you want, tell me how you relate to them in terms of your personality, how you were raised, your emotions, etc. The superheros/supervillain can be from ANYWHERE. This includes xmen, justice league, any specific comic book series based on a character (like wolverine orgins...well actually that was a movie... but you get the point right?), fantastic four, & all the others, which there too many of for me to remember. Have fun. By the way, my favorite character is Phoenix. I can relate to her, because she never feels she truly in control of herself, & that she has to deal with this evil chick inside her. I feel her anger, pain, etc. If you watched the x - men movies, the part were she loses it & kills xavier, you'll notice her family before that scene, & how they somewhat rejected her. She also has the ability to hear everyone's thoughts around her, through her psychic abilities, but this is overwhelming especially when all she hears is negative & hurtful thoughts from thousands of people at once, & having a difficult time tuning that all out. Sorry if for me rambling/babbling.

2. RainOnVII

You're totally fine! Everyone babbles!

My favorite superher--anti-hero is Jason Todd's Red Hood.

Personality-wise, we hit a few points, like how we both are slighted by other siblings (and feel envious because of it, and pretend we really don't care, but we do), somewhat absent guardians, try to make our guardians (like Batman) proud but fail (or, believe we fail to), and have a rebellious, devil-may-care attitude. The difference is I'm better at hiding my real feelings than Jason.

Morals wise, I also have a strong sense of "what comes around, goes around" justice, and ironic crime-fighting. While I'm definitely not as good a shot as Jason, I prefer guns more than anything else too.

3. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Superhero- Spiderman!
    Supervillain- Either Viper from The Wolverine movie, Harley Quinn, or Deadpool.

Why Spiderman? Cause ever since I was little, I've always loved that geeky boy! I ship him with Deadpool though.

Why Viper? Cause she is sarcastic, amazing, gorgeous, awesome, like poison Ivy in a way, and did I mention amazing?

Why Deadpool? Cause I love him to death! He's random and funny at the same time. He's extremely kooky, and he is Spidy's lover.

Why Harley Quinn? Because she's adorable, stupid, funny, beautiful, and of course amazing!

#3 ScaryClosets, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  4. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My favourite supervillain is Poison Ivy from the Batman universe, but I'm not sure what my favourite superhero is.
    Poision Ivy is just so... Cool and alluring ^_^

5. dontjudgeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Deadpool isn't a villain, he is an anti hero.

6. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    True, but I consider him a "villain". He's still one of my favorites.

7. Sashafr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hero- tie between Red Hood and Arsenal
    Villain- Joker!!!! (Not the comic kind---- the Crazy maniacal kind like in Arkham)

8. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Can I talk about Transformers? They were in comics, too. In fact, they're still in comics. Fuck it, I will.

Superhero: Rodimus Prime

[​IMG]

Supervillain: Galvatron

[​IMG]

(I <3 u, Galvy!) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#8 BrokenRecord, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
  9. Jeffreycominout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you very much for your involvement in this thread. Glad to see that everyone's enjoying talking about their favorite superheros & supervillains! :slight_smile:

10. Phoenix11

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've always loved Storm, such cool powers :slight_smile:

11. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Favorite superhero would probably be wolverine simply because he is just a flat out badass.

12. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Supervillains- The Joker and Harley Quinn.

I've never been into any of the heroes, not even the female ones. I guess I find the bad guys and gals more interesting.

13. ApexxShadow

Batman and Regina George

(if that counts xD)

14. Demongo4Life

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll just go with my top two, who I like equally

I like Demongo. Why? He's cool, and mysterious, and he looks awesome. He's just awesome.

Blackarachnia from Transformers Animated. She's got a tragic backstory which gives her more depth, and she isn't a blindly zealous figure to Megatron(Lugnut), a three personalitied maniac with a disturbing ability to break the 4th wall (Blitzwing) or a traitorous freak who can't die (Starscream), or even a Sadistic Tyrant with a penchant for manipulating others (Megatron). No, she was an autobot and then Sentinel and Optimus abandoned her, turning her into Blackarachnia. She didn't choose to join the Decepticons(ok she did but), if she went back to the autobots she would be persecuted and likely end up on an experimentation table like a lab rat, the Decepticons wouldn't do that to her; no, she ended up in the top, as one of the alpha's the top, she is the Head Scientist and the third in command of the entire decepticon faction while in Autobot society she'd simply be dissected. If you'll notice, she doesn't act with particular malice, no, most of her actions are simply her trying to restore herself. She isn't vain and obsessed with beauty, no, she's widely considered a freak, and will be shunned by society a lot of the time, that's why she wears her helmet(which, by the way, is epic). She cannot return to the Autobots, she probably couldn't survive or doesn't want to be a Bounty Hunter, where else can she go? The Decepticons. Blackarachnia has intense self-loathing and feels she cannot be widely accepted eventually leading her to abandoning the Decepticons temporarily in order to "cure" herself. This makes her a brilliant character. She can be related to, she isn't just vain, or power hungry; she just wants to be loved, and the fandom SHOULD love her.

15. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Regina George... Heh. Heheheh. :lol:

Superhero: Raven. Raven all the way. She was pretty much my role model growing up to say the least.

Supervillain: Magolor. He's so damn cute and manipulative. He's like a wizard reincarnation of Wheatley. Just look at him.
    [​IMG]

16. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Superhero:
    Me, on a good day.

Supervillain:
    Me, most of the time.

17. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay