1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senpai didn't notice me :C

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ScaryClosets, Aug 13, 2015.

1. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I went to the mall today, and had a pretty bad ay at the start. Anyway, we were at the phone store and I saw this really cute girl! She was very masculine, and just so pretty!!! I kept looking at her, and she noticed. But then she kind of ignored me, and I got really sad. Then I decided to keep giving small glances toward the store she went in, hoping that she would see me looking for her. She did a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure she was already taken. I took off my beanie in a sign of some kind of flirting, and she still didn't notice. (I have a pixie cut by the way). Senpai didn't notice me at all! :C I've seen girls whop were as masculine and adorable, but they were all taken. And some girls I noticed that were taken too today :C Why is it so hard for Bisexuals and lesbians to find non-straight girls?!? :C Has this ever happened to you guys before?

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, man, never told anyone this before so put on your seat belts. XD
    The first dance of the 8th grade school year, my best friend got sick and none of my other main friends could come, so I ended up hanging out with this girl A. We were in a class together, and she had been openly gay since the 6th grade. Anyhow, she was really funny and awesome and we spent the whole night chatting and stuff. I totes thought we were hitting it off and she liked me, so at the end of the dance, I asked her out. And she said she liked someone else... Great. It's still kind of awkward between us, tbh, which sucks because she's an amazing person. Senpai did not notice me.

3. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Aw, I'm sorry! You'll find your senpai one day. I can't say the same for myself, though. I'm not as confident as I seem, so I'm new to this Bisexual thing. I know how to flirt with guys, but girls...? I'm totally clueless, especially since I'm different from most of them. I'm like really femme, but I'm also one of the guys. So I'm trying to find girls who are like me, but I HAVE to be the dominant female. Even in a hetero relationship, I WILL BE the dominant one. Anyway, I go for geeky girls who play video games, but who also like make-up. You know what I mean? Haha~

4. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll get the hang of it eventually. I'm still getting used to it as well, and if someone as awkward as me will eventually find someone, so can you. :slight_smile:

5. ModernCat

ModernCat Guest

I have a crush on asexual aromantic girl :frowning2: It's just as bad as falling for a straight girl.

6. Cedar

I had a crush on this one guy at one of the high schools I went to. He was so cute and all that. He was really funny. Once in a while, I might try my pitiable excuse of flirting on him, he took it rather well and was polite about it.... One day though, his girlfriend shows up during the lunch break(she must have been 20 at that time) and one of my friends had to drag me off somewhere else to console me after I apparently looked like I was going to start crying.

7. Ryu

Ryu

I have crushes on people who aren't real... MY SENPAI WILL NEVER NOTICE ME! I wish I could have a crush on a real person for once!

8. GreenPanRose270

One of my guy crushes came out as gay. Not fun at the time >_< but we are still really really good friends now and he's been a great source of support.
    And, well, I started crushing on one of my best friends romantically, and she came out to me as bi, and then admitted that she had a crush on me too. ^_^
    We're not going any further with it though, because both of us are pretty serious about school and she's not ready to come out to anyone else, though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hehe don't worry guys, good things come to those who wait ^__^

9. RosexBud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Awww!! ;-; I so sorry senpai no notice you.. *hug*

When it comes to me, anxiety is my main obstacle and it's so hard for me to start up a conversation with random people I don't know in public. :tears: I will never get anywhere. XD

---------- Post added 14th Aug 2015 at 08:45 PM ----------

Sadly patience isnt my virtue but I trying ;-; xD -sigh- Sometimes its really hard though because of my anxiety getting in the way of just having a simple conversation with someone I don't know in public. :frowning2:

10. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Eh, it's not just you. I can't even order my own food! Talking to people is really hard, especially since they're waiting for your reply on something and you're just like... "I-..uh, er...mmm...um..".

11. RosexBud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a major crush on someone who I doubt will feel the same way or even know my name for that matter. X'D but dude anime crushes are just....I can't even say it in words...*-*

12. GreenPanRose270

That's why I love it when I can chat with customer service online, instead of calling them XD it's so much easier for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Omg I hate talking to waitresses ordering food! Especially cute smiley female ones! It's like, eye contact, Em, and my brains like, nooooo focus on the low-cut uniform tops. The struggle is real. I'm so awkward.

14. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Everything is much easier online. I can be a social butterfly on here, and I'm nicer on here too. I feel more extroverted online instead of reality.

15. RosexBud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Awww! That reminded me of this one time back in elementary school when I had this crush on a guy, and then one day this girl came up to me and told me to pass this note to him and I'm like "Oh, ok who's it from? O:" and they said "His GIRLFRIEND." ......FUCK. It doesn't hurt as much as it did back then though. Now it's one of those memories that makes me giggle once in a while. :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 14th Aug 2015 at 08:53 PM ----------

Oh my gosh yes xD -deep dramatic voice- its very, very real....the realest of the realiest real.....even realer than that....

---------- Post added 14th Aug 2015 at 08:57 PM ----------

Exactly me .-. And one thing I hate is that when I encounter someone and I like them and then I think about something that makes me blush or I try saying something but I blush like mad, like I SWEAR I feel my face getting hot! :icon_redf IM SORRY YOU'RE JUST SO DAMN CUTE I CAN'T EVEN TALK. :tears: